Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best K/D ratio
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
ViceMan
What's the best K/D ratio you've managed in a match? (Not overall.) Mine is 66/0 in a deathmatch and I must say I was quite pleased and also suprised I managed it;

It was a 30 minute match at the prison, with all weapons. There were 10 players (one of whom was a laggy bastard.) I just camped in the southernmost tower where the sniper and MP5 spawn, I picked up a couple of clips of M4 ammo beforehand and it lasted me the entire match. Also I didn't grab one health/armour pickup, although I took a few shots I finished the match with a third of my health intact. You just have to watch the radar for people approaching and also people in the other towers where snipers spawn. As the last seconds counted down I could feel my pulse rising, I hid from the gunfire, scared i'd take a stray shot and be killed, silly really, I keep telling myself not to take it so seriously. rolleyes.gif
bOnEs
wow, that's pretty impressive... my best match i believe was 13/10... i haven't played that much of deathmatch but, most matches ended with me dying more than killing... this was the only match were i had a positive number... and there was probably about 12 or more players involved on 3 different teams...

i'm just not that good in these types of matches... i'm better at the races and the co-op missions...
I Made Your Mom In GMod
My best so far is 27/5 on a pretty slow paced server. Mostly just getting lucky with AK/M4 headshots around the docks in Alderney.
PabloHoneyOle
Wow, 66/0 is impressive.

I've managed 59/7 on Team Deathmatch, don't really play single player.
ViceMan
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 25 2008, 02:37 PM) [snapback]1456304[/snapback]
Wow, 66/0 is impressive.

I never play anything else except DM, I don't want to rely on other people watching my back, usually I end up paired with the noobs who grab the nearest car and try to mow their enemies down.

I guess it's just the luck of the draw who you get put up against, luckily in that match most of them were too preoccupied with the nearest target and didn't pay too much attention to me, the ones that got too close got two shots of M4 ammo to the head.
Ejay1000
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Jul 25 2008, 10:36 PM) [snapback]1456341[/snapback]
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 25 2008, 02:37 PM) [snapback]1456304[/snapback]
Wow, 66/0 is impressive.

I never play anything else except DM, I don't want to rely on other people watching my back, usually I end up paired with the noobs who grab the nearest car and try to mow their enemies down.

I guess it's just the luck of the draw who you get put up against, luckily in that match most of them were too preoccupied with the nearest target and didn't pay too much attention to me, the ones that got too close got two shots of M4 ammo to the head.

Never play DM without getting killed and the best that I remember was 27/4 in 10 min. I do tend to try to keep a 3 to 1 kill to dead ratio. Find the laggy guys and hunt them good. But I'm not overly fussed about being killed as sometimes you have to take some to give some.I agree with you in that I find it's best to go it alone and jumpin in cars is ask for trouble.
Juan Tito Sanchez
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Jul 24 2008, 06:49 PM) [snapback]1456230[/snapback]
What's the best K/D ratio you've managed in a match? (Not overall.) Mine is 66/0 in a deathmatch and I must say I was quite pleased and also suprised I managed it;

It was a 30 minute match at the prison, with all weapons. There were 10 players (one of whom was a laggy bastard.) I just camped in the southernmost tower where the sniper and MP5 spawn, I picked up a couple of clips of M4 ammo beforehand and it lasted me the entire match. Also I didn't grab one health/armour pickup, although I took a few shots I finished the match with a third of my health intact. You just have to watch the radar for people approaching and also people in the other towers where snipers spawn. As the last seconds counted down I could feel my pulse rising, I hid from the gunfire, scared i'd take a stray shot and be killed, silly really, I keep telling myself not to take it so seriously. rolleyes.gif

Wow, im going to call you a bullshitter. Ive play hundreds of games with top ranked people and have never seen that. And if there was a laggy player he probably would have gotten a laggy kill on you. Prove it, picture or it didnt happen; this is my best:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2w4yb6w&s=4
ViceMan
QUOTE(Juan Tito Sanchez @ Sep 10 2008, 12:47 PM) [snapback]1463994[/snapback]
Wow, im going to call you a bullshitter. Ive play hundreds of games with top ranked people and have never seen that. And if there was a laggy player he probably would have gotten a laggy kill on you. Prove it, picture or it didnt happen; this is my best:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2w4yb6w&s=4

You can call me a bullshitter, but unfortunately it's true. And no, I don't have a photo of it.

It's quite possible if you know what you're doing, watch the radar for people in the other towers where the sniper spawns, crouch below the stairs to avoid getting sniped, wait a few minutes until they've turned their attention to another player, then headshot them. It also depends what type of people you're playing against, in that match they were mostly lower ranked players, luckily they pretty much ignored me and just ran into the centre of the prison and slaughtered each other while I picked them off, on the brief occasion they spawned near me I just whipped out the M4 and put two rounds in their head.

Go ahead, call me a liar, it doesn't bother me.
GLC
i've played DMs with him, he's not lying mellow.gif
HongKongPhooey
yea vice doesn't really move so im not suprised.
22 n 0 with sniper rifles in ten mins
47 n 9 with assault rifles
16 n 2 with moltovs tongue.gif
ViceMan
QUOTE(HongKongPhooey @ Sep 10 2008, 07:50 PM) [snapback]1464079[/snapback]
yea vice doesn't really move so im not suprised.

If i'm in a defensive position with a clear LOS and no chance of an attack from behind (damn arse bandits) then it'd be silly to move (unless of course you have a rocket launcher) I prefer to let the other person rush in and make the mistake. If it's a crowded server it's best to keep moving, and stay at the edge of the action.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Juan Tito Sanchez @ Sep 10 2008, 07:47 AM) [snapback]1463994[/snapback]
Wow, im going to call you a bullshitter.

You can't, not without anyone giving a shit about what you say Senor Tres Postos.
El shutto el fucko upo, ahora.

Welcome to the forum.
firebird999
16/1 in a five minute match
HongKongPhooey
lmao 255 your the noob doing 60 min deathmatch
Indy
about 30/3 but I don't really play this game much, 66/0 is good man
HongKongPhooey
guess i'll be the first to call bullshit
GLC
QUOTE(OG-LEGEND @ Sep 20 2008, 09:46 AM) [snapback]1465579[/snapback]
QUOTE(HongKongPhooey @ Sep 20 2008, 08:17 AM) [snapback]1465575[/snapback]

and buddy i dont see u have a ps3 or xbox soo i dont think u can say shit

he has a ps3.
Indy
Who cares, most matches are auto-aim anyway.
ViceMan
QUOTE(OG-LEGEND @ Sep 20 2008, 09:46 AM) [snapback]1465579[/snapback]
QUOTE(HongKongPhooey @ Sep 20 2008, 08:17 AM) [snapback]1465575[/snapback]

and buddy i dont see u have a ps3 or xbox soo i dont think u can say shit

If you'd care to partake in a match against me, I'd be happy to oblige. One match you can choose the rules, the next i'll choose them. Also, where are you from? I hate playing against laggy yanks, it just isn't fun.
HongKongPhooey
yea, i'll play you. but im not gonna add you or accept your friend request. i try not to have shit talkers on my list. Thats why i like vice we have a mutual respect for eachother. Now you'll see me someday im sure but i try to stay away from tdm because fools steal my kills.

Which im sure even if you pulled those ratios thats how you got them. Now you can call me a pussy, thats fine its just a game and I know im good, i dont have shit to prove to anyone.

As for 30 min dm, i dont play those. i would rather win 3 games than one. Every person on my list is aware that I am a beast including a R* developer, I value his opinion of me ten fold over some OG LOC ass motherfucker lmao.
ViceMan
QUOTE(HongKongPhooey @ Sep 20 2008, 10:08 PM) [snapback]1465659[/snapback]
yea, i'll play you. but im not gonna add you or accept your friend request. i try not to have shit talkers on my list. Thats why i like vice we have a mutual respect for eachother. Now you'll see me someday im sure but i try to stay away from tdm because fools steal my kills.

Which im sure even if you pulled those ratios thats how you got them. Now you can call me a pussy, thats fine its just a game and I know im good, i dont have shit to prove to anyone.

As for 30 min dm, i dont play those. i would rather win 3 games than one. Every person on my list is aware that I am a beast including a R* developer, I value his opinion of me ten fold over some OG LOC ass motherfucker lmao.

Yeah, you're good, i'd just like to play you without lag getting in the way. (Honest unsure.gif) We never played that 15 min DM by my rules did we?
HongKongPhooey
wow, your missing the point. no1 gives a fuck. And i dont remember vice if we did but yes we lag because we are so far away.

Now back to OG Loc, you come on this forum. Talkin mad shit, acting like your the best ever. But I know that unless you were playing with the biggest noobs ever you weren't 88 n 0. And im never gonna give respects to a kill stealer and noob pwner, so why dont you fuck off because as i said before, no1 gives a fuck son.
HongKongPhooey
yea gta is soooooooooo hard
HongKongPhooey
yep you caught me i wish i was you so bad i cut myself and pull my hair out
HongKongPhooey
lmao
ViceMan
QUOTE(OG-LEGEND @ Sep 21 2008, 03:09 AM) [snapback]1465683[/snapback]
ur just jeoulous cause ur not in the top 100 players in the world on ps3

And when you get to number 1 on that list you'll be greeted with a big fat nothing for your efforts, way to go. My offer of a one on one deathmatch - that's right, deathmatch, not team deathmatch - remains open. I'll be online after work today. If you can manage 92/0 in a 20 minute match you should be able to at least beat me 70/0 in a 15 minute match.
GLC
Thats why i like vice we have a mutual respect for eachother.

*cough*

=/
ViceMan
Thats why i love GLC, we have a mutual respect for eachother, and he has great tits too.

Does this appease you?

Edit: Going on my PS3 soon, will briefly add OG-Leet/Loc to my list.
ViceMan
QUOTE(OG-LEGEND @ Sep 22 2008, 12:36 AM) [snapback]1465747[/snapback]
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Sep 21 2008, 08:20 AM) [snapback]1465697[/snapback]
QUOTE(OG-LEGEND @ Sep 21 2008, 03:09 AM) [snapback]1465683[/snapback]
ur just jeoulous cause ur not in the top 100 players in the world on ps3

And when you get to number 1 on that list you'll be greeted with a big fat nothing for your efforts, way to go. My offer of a one on one deathmatch - that's right, deathmatch, not team deathmatch - remains open. I'll be online after work today. If you can manage 92/0 in a 20 minute match you should be able to at least beat me 70/0 in a 15 minute match.

hey i would like to play you but my ps3 broke and it goes to a black screen at the start i am getting a new one in 7 days or less from sony and by the way when i got 92 kills i was versing shit people u may think ucan smash me causei am level 4 at the moment i was level 8 but istarted again to get better stats my average is 130 kills a match

If you can manage 130 kills in a 15 minute one on one match against me i'll personally come round to your house and sing the entire score from Oliver Twist dressed as a panda while breakdancing elephants strut their stuff.*
I don't really care what rank you are, it has no relation to your skill whatsoever, it just means you play a lot.

* Terms and conditions apply, Vice Corp accepts no responsibility for property stolen, damaged or inappropriately misused while breakdancing elephants strut their stuff, for further details speak to your nearest Vice Corp representative (working days February 29th - business hours 23:59 - 00:01)
ViceMan
QUOTE(OG-LEGEND @ Sep 22 2008, 11:00 PM) [snapback]1465857[/snapback]
omg i am not that good i have only played 9 games on my new accout soo u wanna verse me 1 on 1 i get to choose weapons and stuff i want it at happyness island with assault rifles 20 or 30 mins match

Very well, once you've accepted my friend request the games can begin. Afterwards we'll play one match to my specifications.
HongKongPhooey
your hitting on us arent you?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.