Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Next city should be:
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Downloadable Content / Next GTA Discussion
insertclevername
Sure San andreas is nice but at this level of detail pretty much impossible within these systems timeframe, the map would take ages to model so im pretty sure thats ruled out.

They should take the LA from Midnight Club tweak it and make that the next GTA. It could prolly be out much quicker that way.
GMT
QUOTE(insertclevername @ Jul 24 2008, 04:32 PM) [snapback]1456191[/snapback]
Sure San andreas is nice but at this level of detail pretty much impossible within these systems timeframe, the map would take ages to model so im pretty sure thats ruled out.

They should take the LA from Midnight Club tweak it and make that the next GTA. It could prolly be out much quicker that way.

the LA from Midnight Club LA covers a too boring area for a gta (e-w: pacific hwy to interstate 5, n-s: hollywood hills to interstate 10; in other words a little less than True Crime LA covered)

but an LA replica in GTA style, like Los Santos as big as LC is or even bigger if possible, would be cool.

nevertheless I doubt this would happen in the next GTA. but maybe the one after...
ViceMan
Nah, my bets are on somewhere with a tropical climate (Miami,) a lot of crime (Miami?) A laid back atmosphere (Miami,) and some interesting characters (Miami.)

So...y'know...work it out.

But seriously we don't know where it's going to be set, and all these topics asking where isn't going to speed up the process. Unless we can kidnap a Rockstar employee, drug him up and get him to spill the beans. Either that or bribes, bribes work well.
GMT
lets found a fond then

EDIT: no, let's just wait till it's announced... makes it more exciting news...
Seeen
Vice City first, then Los Santos
GLC
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Jul 24 2008, 08:34 PM) [snapback]1456235[/snapback]
Nah, my bets are on somewhere with a tropical climate (Miami,) a lot of crime (Miami?) A laid back atmosphere (Miami,) and some interesting characters (Miami.)

But seriously we don't know where it's going to be set, and all these topics asking where isn't going to speed up the process. Unless we can kidnap a Rockstar employee, drug him up and get him to spill the beans. Either that or bribes, bribes work well.

i like your ideas evil (15).gif
ReyRey
i dnt think usin the same cities from older games would be good, it would be in some ways but wouldnt it just get borin after awhile i think they need to use a new state/city for nxt GTA be smart and vice city for nxt GTA i seriously doubt would buy it bc VC was all that fun. idk just my opinion
Don Leone
QUOTE(insertclevername @ Jul 24 2008, 03:32 PM) [snapback]1456191[/snapback]

What do you think Los Santos was based on?
Beast Jericho
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Jul 24 2008, 07:34 PM) [snapback]1456235[/snapback]

Replace (Miami) with (New Orleans)

You have the fucking perfect GTA right there. I will require no more from GTA after they do this shit.
PabloHoneyOle
Nice bump.

Why don't you resurrect ALL of the GTA: New Orleans posts you've made so everyone will STILL hate the idea.
asthenia

This to the fucking max.

Also, Nah'leans should take you and swallow itself into one big hole, Jericho. Just for that post.
Mohawk
Another topic like this?
I mean, if I count how many of them have come and gone I could probably go aroun the fruited plane... didn't make sense... but anyways, u get the main idea...

So, since everyone will start saying why they disagree and why they want another place, let me leave my idea here, like I did in the other 54984961 topics...

I think it should be set in Sao Paulo, Brazil... Why? Because it's one of the biggest city ever, and here you've got people from all around the world, you can find a Mosque right next to a Christian Church... There is tons of mobs and organized crime, from drug dealing/producing to human traffic...
Or... it could be in Miami, you've gotta love lil havana and all those cubans smoking in the bars...

Samurai_tbag
My money's on Vice City, I think it's fairly obvious that will be the next game atleast.

However I'd like to see the game set in a South African city, such as Johannesburg.

P.S. Los Angeles is an awful place, no offence to anyone living there.
Banana Boy
I want another city/regoin where there are off road kind of things, because Liberty City is flat and boring, there were trucks like the Rancher that were ment for off road things, SA had that off-road kinda thing between parts of the city, we need another

how bout the Adirondacks of New York state, I can see mount marcy (tallest peak in NY state) and other places being good, it has Saranac Lake and Lake Ontario, with lake Placid, so theres great water ways.

awesome
asthenia
QUOTE(Assassinator @ Dec 22 2008, 10:00 PM) [snapback]1476163[/snapback]
I want another city/regoin where there are off road kind of things, because Liberty City is flat and boring, there were trucks like the Rancher that were ment for off road things, SA had that off-road kinda thing between parts of the city, we need another

Agreed. I spent alot of time in the woodland in SA...
Mohawk
we do need it... i got really disappointed when r* told us that they would take the country part out of GTA4...
i hope it comes back in the next one, with lots and lots of foggy mountains...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.