Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hangmans noose True Skill
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
Fullpipe360
I've been playing GTA ever sense it came out and in the past two weeks I've started paying attention to my True Skill rank. I've managed to move up to 1st but the game has become stressfull. I use to go after the chopper and by doing that I could insure a sub 2:30 run for the fastest $4500. Then when I hit level 10 I started going after the cash again. By doing this I won 100's of rounds but when you move way up in True Skill it puts you with other players that go after money. Problem is no one gets a chopper or van till theirs no more money falling this makes the round last 5 to 6 min when it could be done in 2 min flat with two pilots and two gunners. I'm at a point now that either I have to start piloting again to move up the overall board from 25th or keep grinding out the true skill wins.   
TheAnalogKid2112
Read a book.?
Fullpipe360
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jul 24 2008, 03:58 PM) [snapback]1456243[/snapback]
Read a book.?

I've read plenty of books!
bOnEs
so, i am guessing that your concerned about your overall ranking on this boring mission? quite frankly, i still don't see the appeal of this co-op mission when "deal breaker" offers so much more variety...

what's the difference between 2 minutes and 6 minutes? obviously, you have all the time in the world so, what's the rush? how about playing "deal breaker"... a mission that last upwards to 20 minutes... there's plenty fun to be had in this mission...
GLC
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jul 28 2008, 05:33 PM) [snapback]1456659[/snapback]
so, i am guessing that your concerned about your overall ranking on this boring mission? quite frankly, i still don't see the appeal of this co-op mission when "deal breaker" offers so much more variety...

what's the difference between 2 minutes and 6 minutes? obviously, you have all the time in the world so, what's the rush? how about playing "deal breaker"... a mission that last upwards to 20 minutes... there's plenty fun to be had in this mission...

agreeing with the above.
Fullpipe360
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jul 28 2008, 12:33 PM) [snapback]1456659[/snapback]

I know alot of people like Deal Breaker but for some reason it's my least favorite. I think it's because it takes the longest. I don't have the RS time on DB so I will have to start playing it again. I've reached 1st in true skill on HMN and when I break into the top 20 overall I think I'll be ready for change. Right now I'm hanging with the noose.

As for the 2 to 6 min the more time you spend in the noose the more likely you are to die out. When your collecting cash noose spawn all around out of no where and no one is watching your back.
Ejay1000
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jul 28 2008, 05:33 PM) [snapback]1456659[/snapback]

Fun ? Fun? This is serious if you get the highest score across the board they make you ruler of the world, an everyone has to bow when enter a room and rose petals are scattered at your feet and they give you a crown an everything. Why else would anyone spend every waking moment trying to achieve this?

QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jul 24 2008, 08:58 PM) [snapback]1456243[/snapback]
Read a book.?

I would have said LOL but seeing as how you were snotty about one of my posts I won't
Fullpipe360
You all know you wish you were this good, on top in true skill for about 4 or 5 months.
Marney1
QUOTE(Fullpipe360 @ Apr 25 2009, 07:12 PM) [snapback]1498593[/snapback]
You all know you wish you were this good, on top in true skill for about 4 or 5 months.

You bumped this from about 9 months ago just to say that?

You truly are a god I wish I was that good - 'Hail FlushPipe!' Full sorry.
GLC
Hmm...I remember this topic...feel quite old now..sad.gif
ViceMan

Reminds me of that OG-LEGEND guy, or who was the other one? He was supposedly 19th in the world for something and wanted us to submit to his every perverted wish.
Marney1
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Apr 25 2009, 09:33 PM) [snapback]1498601[/snapback]

Reminds me of that OG-LEGEND guy, or who was the other one? He was supposedly 19th in the world for something and wanted us to submit to his every perverted wish.

I thought Flushpipe360 came across quite modest.
DuPz0r
lmao.
TreeFitty
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Apr 25 2009, 04:33 PM) [snapback]1498601[/snapback]

Gunther Strigoi

y'all kno u wish u wer dis goood!!! ontop n tru skill fo bout 4 or 5 munths! LoL n000bS!!!

Indeed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.