Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA:LONDON
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Downloadable Content / Next GTA Discussion
shootthebandit
i was watching FIVE US (a british tv station based on american shows). an interlude between shows was a man from london interviewing the creator of CSI miami. he sayed that London had a lot of potential for CSI (bearing in mind CSI uses the same cities as the 3 newest GTAs). he sayed the london eye was an interesting narrative tool and the fact that it centred around a river, he also found interesting.

im not a London fanboy but i seen this today and i thought about it. thats when i also made the connection between CSI and the 3 newest GTAs sharing the same cities.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(shootthebandit @ Jul 22 2008, 11:35 AM) [snapback]1455858[/snapback]
im not a London fanboy but i seen this today and i thought about it. thats when i also made the connection between CSI and the 3 newest GTAs sharing the same cities.

New York
Miami
Las Vegas - all major US cities. There is no connection other than they are probably three of the most popular cities in the country; all have major tourism and media exposure.

CSI:London would probably only appeal to a British audience. Everyone in America is in agreement that 3 versions of the same show are enough.

Finally, I don't think the creator of CSI has anything to do with the location of the next game.
shootthebandit
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 22 2008, 08:21 PM) [snapback]1455885[/snapback]
QUOTE(shootthebandit @ Jul 22 2008, 11:35 AM) [snapback]1455858[/snapback]

New York
Miami
Las Vegas - all major US cities. There is no connection other than they are probably three of the most popular cities in the country; all have major tourism and media exposure.

CSI:London would probably only appeal to a British audience. Everyone in America is in agreement that 3 versions of the same show are enough.

Finally, I don't think the creator of CSI has anything to do with the location of the next game.

i know there definatley not going to make a CSI london and thier probably not going to make another GTA:london. but i was just establishing a connection between the cities.

i hate the idea of London for CSI and GTA

he wasnt refering to London as the next CSI. he was refering as it to "narratively interesting" as the interviewer was from london
insertclevername
I wouldn't mind making it london since its the only one of the GTA topdown games that have never been made 3d.
Other than that , i hope they take Midnight Club:LAs Los Angeles and tweak it so it can be made much quicker, within this the next year, year and a half.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.