Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: comment on admin
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
shootthebandit
i have to say well done to the admin on how they dealed with that spammer guy who hated stoic (how can you hate stoic).

anyway thumbup.gif good job admin thumbup.gif
FuddMan
Well we can delete all topics/posts from a single member in one click so the real hero here is IPB biggrin.gif

I've sent that prick an email to let him know so with any luck he just won't bother anymore. And if he does, well, that's his time wasted, not ours smile.gif
Psy
He's already been banned anyway.
shootthebandit
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Jul 21 2008, 10:52 AM) [snapback]1455697[/snapback]
Well we can delete all topics/posts from a single member in one click so the real hero here is IPB biggrin.gif

I've sent that prick an email to let him know so with any luck he just won't bother anymore. And if he does, well, that's his time wasted, not ours smile.gif

LOL.

off-topic: i like your pic duffman. you got that from topgear when jezza sayed gordon brown is starting a left-wing dictatorship.

on-topic: hes just wasted his time coz no-one listened to what he sayed anyway
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.