Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Clans?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
YouGotShammed
when rockstar told us that IV would have online play i was amp'd Jumpy.gif i couldn't wate but now that i've played it online i just wish their were clans so you could really get into the shit talkin (remember GTA 2 when you can join a different gang by killing the next) i kno the online thing is still young but theirs many online games it could base its set up off of. i use to own playstation but got a 360 my all time fav. game is on the station socom the online set up is the best, i've played so far but playstation's online sucks "talk about lag" angry.gif i cant wait an see if any witch their should be many of downloads will better this game dont get me wrong i love GTA ive been a fan from GTA 1 "killlll friendsz" lol that was the best notworthy.gif
nirvanafrik
omg, playstation online lag? ohmy.gif ROFL
RomanBellic
It never lags for me smile.gif
TheAnalogKid2112
Your internet sucks, that's why it lags. Your connection can't handle all the advanced, better shit in ps3 online

Your internet sucks, that's why it lags. Your connection can't handle all the advanced, better shit in ps3 online
GLC
QUOTE(RomanBellic @ Jul 21 2008, 03:27 AM) [snapback]1455627[/snapback]
It never lags for me smile.gif

me neither smile.gif
we are of superior internet connections laugh.gif
Mr.Zipper
Hahaha...kid you need new interwebs not a new platform.
DiO
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jul 22 2008, 12:53 PM) [snapback]1455878[/snapback]

Says the guy that double posts. Probably due to lag. rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.