Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IBStore
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
Zeus
I was wondering if you guys had ever considered installed an IBStore, thought it might make the place slightly more interesting, not that it isn't already satisfactory.

The Store is easy enough installed, I've installed it on my own IPBoard, had some problems but managed to overcome them.
FuddMan
We used to but like the Arcade, after the initial gimmick of it wore off, it wasn't used, and we didn't bother installing it again when we next upgraded IPB.
Qdeathstar
we could modify it to become a gang system.. I did it a long time ago on another forum, and it was used frequently because it was more of a game than just a store...
Mattay
QUOTE(Sittin @ Jul 19 2008, 05:34 PM) [snapback]1455481[/snapback]
we could modify it to become a gang system.. I did it a long time ago on another forum, and it was used frequently because it was more of a game than just a store...

gta-four.net FTW

Yes, the gang system was awesome. Though everyone was making their own gang and not joining any. >_>
Linkin Parkinson's
Go head and do the gang system
Zeus
Sounds cool enough!
Pieface
Fixed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.