Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Heres a request
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
HongKongPhooey
How about some admins get control of this forum, maybe mature slightly and learn some respect. Just a thought I am sure i'll be flamed to shit over this topic but thats no big deal.
OptimumPx
I'm sorry, but could you be more specific?

If you are having a problem with a member on this site or with specific things about how the site is run you should let us know what exactly that problem is.
HongKongPhooey
Im not going to put people out, if you cant see the shit talking admins then hey whatever, but im taking your advice and "not inviteing flames".
FuddMan
Well, I know you're talking about me, so here we go: no. We don't get rid of people for posting opinions here. If someone spends 18 hours a day playing the same game mode on GTA4 and gloats about it time after time then anyone is free to say what they like about it, and that includes us.
Mattay
And, there's always the option of not being on the forum. You may leave whenever you wish.
HongKongPhooey
QUOTE(Mattay @ Jul 18 2008, 02:12 PM) [snapback]1455286[/snapback]
And, there's always the option of not being on the forum. You may leave whenever you wish.

Really? I dont have to post here? Thanks, now I can go, this forum went downhill since last time i was on it. As for you Duff don't be so full of yourself this forum is chock full of disrespectful flamers. This thread is more for Psy then anything, im sure he likes his admins more then his members, and thats his rite, this is his forum all I know is if I was him I wouldnt listen to "thier" shit.
FuddMan
QUOTE(jesusdiceshoota @ Jul 18 2008, 10:56 PM) [snapback]1455354[/snapback]
As for you Duff don't be so full of yourself this forum is chock full of disrespectful flamers. This thread is more for Psy then anything, im sure he likes his admins more then his members, and thats his rite, this is his forum all I know is if I was him I wouldnt listen to "thier" shit.

If this was for Psy you should've just PMd him. I fail to see how I'm being full of myself anyway. I'm just telling you where we stand on people posting their opinions. We don't allow direct flaming anywhere except in Rants and Raves and I haven't seen anyone break that rule for a few weeks now.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE(jesusdiceshoota @ Jul 18 2008, 06:35 AM) [snapback]1455243[/snapback]
Im not going to put people out, if you cant see the shit talking admins then hey whatever, but im taking your advice and "not inviteing flames".

Well, er, Yo... Listen. If you want people to respect you and listen to what you have to say you can start by explaining clearly what your problem is to other admin, instead of comming in here like a 13 year old thug exclaiming that the admins need to learn some 'spect.

No one is going to give you anything unless you earn it here. It may be surprising but the whole world isn't just like the welfare program. Unfortunately.

You didn't even bother to read the rules of this forum before you came in here demanding respect. The forum rules clearly require you to post the URL of the topic you are refering to, as well as actualling describing what the problem is. Your thuggalo ways are meaningless here. Learn that, and all will be well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.