Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: could someone send?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
cr4zyk1dd
Could someone send me a file thats named "mss32.dll" i need the file , beacuse i downloaded a crack but i need the file, unless someone could make a copy and send me the copy =D

[EDIT]

Bleh, could someone just send me there files so i dont bother getting a virus for my computer plz someone?
HELMET
You need to place the crack exe. in your vice city game folder where mss32dll is located for it to work.
cr4zyk1dd
No like, i dont have Vice city, i just all the files to do it. and i dont really know how to do this. could you or someone else find me a crack so i could play?

[EDIT] Plz? sad.gif
cr4zyk1dd
Anyways, cant someone just host a folder so i could download plzzzz sad.gif
Pecnut
I went into my local Asda Wal-Mart today and saw a copy of Vice City for 5 ($10). If you can't afford that for one of the best games ever produced, you don't deserve a copy of the forum rules:
QUOTE(Forum Rules)
6.W Warez: Discussion of programs/applications used to illegally download programs and/or media, and the posting of links to sites containing the same information is strictly prohibited and violators will be punished accordingly.
HB~Sauce
Goddamnit, Pec

couldn't you just google and download the file from the site on google?
cr4zyk1dd
yeah, I Should just go to random crack site, download it and get shit on my computer and get fucking shit pop-up ads every 5 secends.
HB~Sauce
Well you sure as hell can't get them here, so that doesn't really help your cause for the file.

Like Pecnut said, you might have to bite the bullet and spend 10 bucks on a copy of Vice City.
HELMET
It's better to have the retail version. That way, if you install mods that go wrong or go to sleep one night and wake up the next day only to find that your harddrive has been destroyed by extra terrestrial life forms, you can reinstall. That is, after you replace your harddrive.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.