Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: jpeg to img????
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Geek Central
DonJuan
Does anyone know how to convert jpeg files to img files cause im trying to put jpeg images from my computer to a canon power shot camara but it wont work!!!

can anyone help please??!!?? unsure.gif
TheAnalogKid2112
Open the picture in Microsoft Paint. Click save as.. Choose your preferred file format.
FrankCastle
img files are similar to iso files or disc images. img isn't a image file in the same sense that you are talking about. Are you sure you need it to be a .img extension?
psychÝ
QUOTE(FrankCastle @ Jul 18 2008, 12:30 AM) [snapback]1455203[/snapback]
img files are similar to iso files or disc images. img isn't a image file in the same sense that you are talking about. Are you sure you need it to be a .img extension?

Indeed, I rather doubt it, I haven't even heard or seen that file extension.

Facts are it actually have nothing to do with that, most cameras normally won't let you put pictures back onto them and then view them, however you can use it as a storage device but you won't be able to view them.
DonJuan
QUOTE(psychÝ @ Jul 17 2008, 09:44 PM) [snapback]1455213[/snapback]
QUOTE(FrankCastle @ Jul 18 2008, 12:30 AM) [snapback]1455203[/snapback]

Indeed, I rather doubt it, I haven't even heard or seen that file extension.

Facts are it actually have nothing to do with that, most cameras normally won't let you put pictures back onto them and then view them, however you can use it as a storage device but you won't be able to view them.

Yeah ur probably right i just wanted to put some pictures on my digital camara but it won't let me, and that pisses me off!!! wallbash_red.gif lamo.gif wallbash_red.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.