Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ideas for next main character (console)
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Downloadable Content / Next GTA Discussion
shootthebandit
feel free to post a pic if your a good artist. or just post any ideas for the charater.

i wil use the most popular results from each catagory to create the next character and give him a story.

Chinatown wars doesnt count
PabloHoneyOle
shootthebandit
i dont no wether to say WTF or ROFL. nice one stoic. not quite a GTA character though! (well apart from the consealed weapon).

edit: you didnt vote stoic.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(shootthebandit @ Jul 15 2008, 12:41 PM) [snapback]1454804[/snapback]
edit: you didnt vote stoic.

You didn't include my idea for a Native American Hermaphrodite.
neko_ceko
Asian (because its named GTA Chinatown Wars)
shootthebandit
QUOTE(neko_ceko @ Jul 15 2008, 07:47 PM) [snapback]1454829[/snapback]
Asian (because its named GTA Chinatown Wars)

putting chinatown wars aside, wat do u think next character for console gta will be.
Skinny 
This guy:

but, in all seriousness, I think a yardie would be cool.
shootthebandit
QUOTE(No Shirt. No Shoes. FINAL DESTIN @ Jul 15 2008, 10:23 PM) [snapback]1454864[/snapback]
This guy:

but, in all seriousness, I think a yardie would be cool.

yeah itd be a refreshing change
Ex-PS Fanboy
well, if R* continuse the pattern, and goes to Vice City, i could see a Cuban, i wouldn't mind playing as someone like umberto
neko_ceko
You play as Auntie Poilet in next GTA. You need to mix potions for you hatian boys.
shootthebandit
this is actually comin along quite well. its pretty even so keep putin ur votes in and hopefully we can come to some sort of conclusion.
GMT
the little fucker you play in Bully, can't recall his name right now
shootthebandit
lol. after ten votes weve got a badass, white american fighting for survival in vice city (VC coz of thread with best city poll).

keep on voting people.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.