Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NCAA Football 09
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
CJ1517
Who's excited about another game that is exactly like that of the year before? roll2.gif
OK who's getting it, who wants to and thoughts?
PabloHoneyOle
I'm picking it up at lunch.

I haven't played since NCAA 07 on PS2, so I'm a little excited to play again. It'll be nice to play in HD, online and with a different control scheme. This will also be my first next-gen football game.

I'll probably be done playing it (unless it's fantastic) by the time Madden 09 comes out, so I'll sell it on eBay for 90% of what I paid for it and then go pick up Madden or something else.

shootthebandit
QUOTE(CJ1517 @ Jul 15 2008, 04:20 PM) [snapback]1454777[/snapback]
Who's excited about another game that is exactly like that of the year before? roll2.gif
OK who's getting it, who wants to and thoughts?

what the fuck is it. is it only US

id guess its EA because its a sport then the year. same in britain we have FIFA '09 (soccer) and they only change team line-ups and graphics. the general gameplay has been unchanged since about '04. EA needs to stop making the same game and adding a different year onto the end.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(shootthebandit @ Jul 15 2008, 11:38 AM) [snapback]1454782[/snapback]
what the fuck is it. is it only US

id guess its EA because its a sport then the year. same in britain we have FIFA '09 (soccer) and they only change team line-ups and graphics. the general gameplay has been unchanged since about '04. EA needs to stop making the same game and adding a different year onto the end.

US College Football.

But you're right on, they update the rosters, graphics and a couple of new things with the stadiums, crowds, mascots, etc.
http://www.easports.com/ncaa09/
Hitman540
yea i rented it the other day. it does kinda feel more like ncaa 07 more than 09.. but it is better graphically which it probably will every year... blah blah blah.. campus legends alright...da da da... same concept...same routine... same ol' same ol'... but at least darren mcfadden is on the the 360 cover!

*sarcasm*
PabloHoneyOle
Eh, I was not that impressed. I'll hang on to it for a couple of weeks and see if it grows on me a little more.

I haven't started a dynasty yet, but have gotten halfway throught my first season on Campus Legend, HB for the USF Bulls.
Hitman540
during the time i had it for rent i got through 2 years of campus legend *i simulated alot*.
but i had to turn it back in... I WILL buy it because it has darren mcfadden on the cover and i'm kinda.. an arkansas fan... (BOOMER SOONER ALL THE WAY!) but i'll just wait for about 2 years when ncaa 12 or 11 and it will probablly be 4.99 like ncaa 07 is now...USED at gamestop.
shootthebandit
QUOTE(Hitman540 @ Jul 30 2008, 06:55 PM) [snapback]1456954[/snapback]
during the time i had it for rent i got through 2 years of campus legend *i simulated alot*.
but i had to turn it back in... I WILL buy it because it has darren mcfadden on the cover and i'm kinda.. an arkansas fan... (BOOMER SOONER ALL THE WAY!) but i'll just wait for about 2 years when ncaa 12 or 11 and it will probablly be 4.99 like ncaa 07 is now...USED at gamestop.

isnt he from scotland? i knew theres a scottish guy that plays american football and hes got a scottish name so is it him???
Hitman540
lol no he is 100% From Arkansas. Was a Heisman Candidate last year. he would have won it if it hadn't been for nutt.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.