Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RC Problem - HELP!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Dr_West
Is the RC challenge on the dirt track by the north point mall random? I can't seem to get the top fun van to spawn by the starting line on the southerne end of the dirt track. Without it I am stuck on 99%. Any help would be appreicated
TommyVercettiPizza
QUOTE(Dr_West @ Jul 15 2008, 11:01 AM) [snapback]1454723[/snapback]
Is the RC challenge on the dirt track by the north point mall random? I can't seem to get the top fun van to spawn by the starting line on the southerne end of the dirt track. Without it I am stuck on 99%. Any help would be appreicated

I have this problem occasionally; sometimes the game glitches and doesn't load the van, but if you drive around for a bit, say, down to the Malibu club and back, then it should load the van when you get back. Either that or reload your game, or reset the console. Just keep going back to it, it'll load the van eventually.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.