Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Floating motorcycle
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
Mr. Bellic
NOTE: the driver will not see this glitch, only the passenger and ther players
Anyway, to do the glitch you need 2 things

1: an NRG-900 motorcycle. It will NOT work with any other bike
2: A pistol with around 2-5 bullets (at least)

Ok, first get the NRG. When you do shoot out the back tire and start driving it around untill the tire rips off.
Then, drive to a spot that you wouldnt get likely to be killed, shot, ran over, ect. in.
Start driving around in circles for a while....
You, the driver will NOT see the glitch, so have a partner to be there, to see you are floating, so you don't think
its bullshit.
NOTE: sometimes occasionally you will fall from the air.

TheAnalogKid2112
Old freaking old old freaking old old freaking oldold freaking old old freaking oldold freaking old old freaking old old freaking old old freaking old old freaking old old freaking old old freaking old old freaking old old freaking old old freaking old old freaking old old freaking old.

I'm getting really tired of these people not searching before they post. It's just litter.
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jul 15 2008, 08:16 AM) [snapback]1454774[/snapback]
Old freaking old old freaking old old freaking oldold freaking old old freaking oldold freaking old old freaking old old freaking old old freaking old old freaking old old freaking old old freaking old old freaking old old freaking old old freaking old old freaking old old freaking old.

I'm getting really tired of these people not searching before they post. It's just litter.

stupid.gif

biggrin.gif
GLC
QUOTE(sneaky @ Jul 15 2008, 05:50 PM) [snapback]1454807[/snapback]

stupid.gif

biggrin.gif

huh.gif i havn't seen any other threads bout this glitch...
Ex-PS Fanboy
iive seen thi before, it's old, not very old, just old
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(sneaky @ Jul 15 2008, 09:50 AM) [snapback]1454807[/snapback]

stupid.gif

biggrin.gif

stupid.gif

biggrin.gif stupid.gif

biggrin.gif
Dr. Evil
Well come on. Anything will look like it is floating if you have the right angle and are sitting just right. You can do that in any car or on any bike at the apartments by the river across from the Algonquin safehouse (Northwood). You can also do if you you go ripping through the booth tunnell. Hell...basically anywhere where the road is bumpy.

QUOTE(G~L~C @ Jul 15 2008, 11:52 AM) [snapback]1454832[/snapback]
huh.gif i havn't seen any other threads bout this glitch...

BUTT OUT!

j/k drunk.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.