Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: glitch
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
apzombie
hey.. you may know that you can kill the hotdog selling guys by shooting the propane tank near them. But did you know that if you stand against it and shoot it with the shotgun you and the fat guy will be completely fine. no damage at all. But the tank will still explode and the fatman will be knocked onto his ass. also if you try this with any other gun you and the seller will die.
PabloHoneyOle
Welcome to the forum.

It's not a glitch. There's a damn propane tank in the cart. It's what cooks the video game hot dogs. Makes sense.

Use the search feature, there's a whole topic about this that has a better title to it.
1UP
Stoic - If you mean this topic: http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=788727

This one is fine, besides the one I posted isn't talking about a glitch. I rather not close this when I don't see this glitch mentioned elsewhere in here atm.

Let me get this right... you shot the gas thingy with the shotgun, it blows up, and all that happens is the fat guy selling hotdogs falls down an nobody dies? o_O

TBH That would piss me off cause I like blowing those things up to see him go flying.
Misainzig
QUOTE(1UP @ Jul 14 2008, 03:47 PM) [snapback]1454639[/snapback]
Stoic - If you mean this topic: http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=788727

This one is fine, besides the one I posted isn't talking about a glitch. I rather not close this when I don't see this glitch mentioned elsewhere in here atm.

Let me get this right... you shot the gas thingy with the shotgun, it blows up, and all that happens is the fat guy selling hotdogs falls down an nobody dies? o_O

TBH That would piss me off cause I like blowing those things up to see him go flying.

The thing is, when you shoot the propane tank with a shotgun, it explodes, but neither you nor the hot-dog vendor are hurt. He just runs off.
apzombie
yes.. i saw that topic. but it spoke nothing of the glitch where you stand by the tank shoot it and no one is injured at all..
GLC
QUOTE(apzombie @ Jul 14 2008, 09:24 PM) [snapback]1454632[/snapback]
hey.. you may know that you can kill the hotdog selling guys by shooting the propane tank near them. But did you know that if you stand against it and shoot it with the shotgun you and the fat guy will be completely fine. no damage at all. But the tank will still explode and the fatman will be knocked onto his ass. also if you try this with any other gun you and the seller will die.

he's right ohmy.gif
istealkegs
QUOTE(G~L~C @ Jul 23 2008, 09:46 AM) [snapback]1456024[/snapback]

he's right ohmy.gif

yea i did it yesterday... it does work... everything explodes... but you react as if nothing happened.
GLC
QUOTE(istealkegs @ Jul 23 2008, 09:45 PM) [snapback]1456097[/snapback]
QUOTE(G~L~C @ Jul 23 2008, 09:46 AM) [snapback]1456024[/snapback]

he's right ohmy.gif

yea i did it yesterday... it does work... everything explodes... but you react as if nothing happened.

i tried it again today with a shotgun expecting nothing to happen and it exploded. first time that's ever happened unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.