Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: help
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Anish
i am stuck in the mission stowaway wher we have to go inside the plane but the plane moves faster than the bike plz help
Weasel
StowAway
Start by holding down the accelerator button. Just drive straight, don't shoot at anybody.
The barrels come off in groups of three with a space in between.
Before the third set you must head for the ramp.

There's a whole bunch of people that think fancy button pushing will allegedly make the bike go faster (Seems to me just a illusion in the graphics.) just head for the Plane.

Now another way that was revealed was to get the Mini-Gun (found on the SF side railroad bridge pillar) and blast the Plane until it blows up. then make your way on board at your leasure and the glitch will continue the mission from there.

How's your skill with a knife, sword, or shovel once you get on board?
Seeen
QUOTE(Anish @ Jul 13 2008, 07:43 AM) [snapback]1454426[/snapback]
i am stuck in the mission stowaway wher we have to go inside the plane but the plane moves faster than the bike plz help

When you're riding on any motorbike, you can shift your weight forward by pushing the left stick forward a tiny bit until you see CJ not fully standing up, but sort ducking behind the windshield. This increases the aerodynamics of the bike and it goes waaaaaay faster.

Try that. You'll be able to catch the plane easily.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.