Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: niko's a staggering person
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
GMT
well, I dated roman and brought him back to Algonquin.
there was a woman standing in front of the door and I was like "hey, let's harass her"...
said n done, I pushed here around a little until she was between me and my car parked on the parking spot.
I looked at her, she looked at me (no physical contact in this moment, nor with the car neither with Niko, they were just close), and after like 2 3 seconds, she suddenly collapsed (like s/o that just went unconcious)...
wierd cuz I didn't push her, beating her or shot her so she collapsed, she did it rather randomly. she didn't even try to hold onto the car...

then she got up again and walked away.
Linkin Parkinson's
Sounds weird but why would you say you dated Roman... that shit sounds gay.
GMT
certainly... but I feel like he's kinda gay... always talking bout how much he loves Niko when he's drunk... that's beyond cusin's love if you ask me... ^^
neko_ceko
lol you dated Roman.
TrIgGeR HaPpY
QUOTE(GMT @ Jul 12 2008, 10:06 AM) [snapback]1454281[/snapback]
well, I dated roman and brought him back my crib in Algonquin.
there was a woman standing in front of the door and I was like "hey, let's rape... i mean harass her"...
said n done, I pushed here around a little until she was between me and my car parked on the parking spot.
I looked at her, she looked at my penis which grew rapidly as i went closer to her), and after like 2 3 seconds of penetration, she suddenly collapsed (like s/o that just went unconcious)...
wierd cuz I didn't push her, beating her or shot her so she collapsed, she did it rather randomly and orgasmicly. she didn't even try to hold onto the car or my penis...

then roman raped her then she got up again and walked away. Strange because it was my incest date with Roman, yet we ended up fucking a woman. LIfe is great in Liberty City snf (11).gif .

Yes, this has happened to me before, roman just gets too excited, and when hes out of control, theres just no stopping him.
GMT
this is so... not funny...
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(GMT @ Jul 12 2008, 08:06 AM) [snapback]1454281[/snapback]
well, I dated roman and brought him back to Algonquin.
there was a woman standing in front of the door and I was like "hey, let's harass her"...
I looked at her, she looked at me (no physical contact in this moment, nor with the car neither with Niko, they were just close), and after like 2 3 seconds, she suddenly collapsed (like s/o that just went unconcious)...
wierd cuz I didn't push her, beating her or shot her so she collapsed, she did it rather randomly. she didn't even try to hold onto the car...

then she got up again and walked away. then i got up off my couch and ran to my computer to make another goddamn post on the GTA4.TV website about the most random horseshit; the entire time, my head was creating the poetic narration that would make my post worthy of it's own thread in Hints 'N' Finds .

Jesus H. Christ, what's with the narrations? "I looked at her, she looked at me." SHUT THE FUCK UP.
You don't have to post everytime something happens in the game that happens randomly like it's some big glitch everyone needs to know about. Even if you feel compelled to post, do it in another forum for "Random Happenings" or "What Have you Seen", don't create a thread for every meaningless random occurance.
GMT
we really love each other...
if you don't wanna read my posts, just keep the fucking cursor off of topics I wrote. can't be that hard
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(GMT @ Jul 15 2008, 11:18 AM) [snapback]1454776[/snapback]
we really love each other...
if you don't wanna read my posts, just keep the fucking cursor off of topics I wrote. can't be that hard

I don't care if you post, but you should know, I'm going to read your post and there's a good chance I'll reply. It really helps pass the time at work, so in a way, I want you to know, I appreciate you and your posts. Sincerely.
GMT
EDIT: can't keep it, it was too offensive...

If feel like reading and commenting every post made here, why don't you just keep your mouth shut when you don't like what others write?
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(GMT @ Jul 15 2008, 11:36 AM) [snapback]1454781[/snapback]
EDIT: can't keep it, it was too offensive...

WUSS. I'm sure it was real good, too.

If feel like reading and commenting every post made here, why don't you just keep your mouth shut when you don't like what others write?

Because I can. You should be glad someone is posting on your EXCITING topics.
GMT
no, it wasn't good, as I read it again I considered it personally offensive and that's not what I wanted to do.

So if that's what you consider exiting, I doubt GTA's the right game for you ;-)
Harrop
snf (19).gif
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(GMT @ Jul 15 2008, 12:15 PM) [snapback]1454793[/snapback]
So if that's what you consider exiting, I doubt GTA's the right game for you ;-)

ExCiting? Your statement made no sense.
GMT
oh it does... just read again what you've written that made me write this statement...
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(GMT @ Jul 15 2008, 01:16 PM) [snapback]1454814[/snapback]
oh it does... just read again what you've written that made me write this statement...

Ok, I was simply confused by your misspelling and lack of [ quote ] usage.

Nice.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.