Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: funny alarm
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
GMT
so... I kinda feel like I open too many topics today...

anyways...

I stole a Turismo (the door was open and no alarm went of, keep that in mind) and did one of Brucies races (airport run).
after that (I won of course, the races are just to easy...) the turismo was a little beaten up, and I found me a new one driving on the highway.
so I blocked its way and stole it.
as I drove off, I hit the Tursimo I previously had and guess what?
the alarm went off...
PabloHoneyOle
There's a previous topic about this somewhere, but whenever Niko gets out of a car, he locks the car and triggers the alarms (on the nicer cars).
GMT
oh really?
ok... sry about that, but I haven't found it among the first page of search results.
PabloHoneyOle
No worries, it's an older post, and the title was something ridiculous like, "Hey look at these cool things I've noticed while playing the video game."

I think a search for 'alarm' might have brought it up, but I am WAY too lazy for that.
Mohawk
that was weird...
maybe the car had alarm, but the owner left the car running so it didnt go off...
i hat the alarms, every time i hit/steal a car and it goes off, i take my headphones out and wait a bit, i hate the cops siren too...
Seeen
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 11 2008, 11:13 AM) [snapback]1454138[/snapback]
There's a previous topic about this somewhere, but whenever Niko gets out of a car, he locks the car and triggers the alarms (on the nicer cars).

You feeling OK, man? You're not tearing him a new asshole for being a "horeshit noob" for not searching first. Hahaha
anarchy xyz
^^^hahaha yeah thats exactly what i was thinking im actually worried he got hacked lol as for the alarm it going off when it got hit is explainable but he alarm not going off when it was stolen.... where did you take it from because i know there is one that spawns at faustins house and you can just take it no worries the doors are even unlocked
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(Seeen @ Jul 12 2008, 04:46 PM) [snapback]1454344[/snapback]

You feeling OK, man? You're not tearing him a new asshole for being a "horeshit noob" for not searching first. Hahaha

Isn't that the truth. TBH, I'm concerned confused1.gif blink.gif
Dlight
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 11 2008, 07:51 PM) [snapback]1454172[/snapback]
No worries, it's an older post, and the title was something ridiculous like, "Hey look at these cool things I've noticed while playing the video game."

I think a search for 'alarm' might have brought it up, but I am WAY too lazy for that.

It was a topic by me, and it was called "Save the planet, turn off your engine". Alarm was not mentioned in the title because it was a subfind, the main thread was just about turning off the engine.

Well I know you love to correct people so I am just correcting you thumbup.gif
BikerMatt13
Ya im doing a speed run through the story now to get the under 30 hours achievement, and the same sort of thing happened on the mission you do for Dimitri where you have to kill the biker whos going out with his daughter (I think thats what it is, I skipped the cutscene since im going for speed). I didnt kill the biker soon enough and when he reached the park where you have a shootout, I jumped out of my turismo (leaving the door open) and when he started firing at me the car alarm went off. I was like wtf? lol
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Dlight @ Jul 27 2008, 11:29 PM) [snapback]1456589[/snapback]
It was a topic by me, and it was called "Save the planet, turn off your engine". Alarm was not mentioned in the title because it was a subfind, the main thread was just about turning off the engine.

Well I know you love to correct people so I am just correcting you :thumb:

Thanks. Much appreciated. However, just to correct you; if you do a search for "alarm", your "Save the Planet Catchy Title" comes up because the discussion shifted heavily to the rearming of the alarms after you posted your observation.

QUOTE(sneaky @ Jul 15 2008, 02:28 AM) [snapback]1454695[/snapback]
QUOTE(Seeen @ Jul 12 2008, 04:46 PM) [snapback]1454344[/snapback]

Isn't that the truth. TBH, I'm concerned confused1.gif :blink:

LOL, what? I can't be nice?

I must have been really stoned.
Dlight
Okay, Seriously, When Did Stoic Person Eater's account get hacked?

tongue.gif
PabloHoneyOle
I found Jesus...

...under my bed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.