Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Singer retards
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
Reave
I have been with a guy who thought that imitating voices was fucking funny and he was aaaaaaaaall the fucking game doing it. And I couldīnt know who was he until the last lap (it was GTA RACE).

have you even play with some kind of idiot of this kind?
PabloHoneyOle
I know a lot of people who play Arnold Schwarzenegger sound boards ( "Who is your daddy and what does he do?" & "I'm a cop you eediot!" ) during gameplay and then of course the dumbfucks that just sing random songs at full blast. I just turn down the sound on my mic.
FuddMan
I seem to get it all the time. I wish there was an easier way of telling who's making the noises so it's easier to mute them. Right now it's downright impossible.
ViceMan
Thank fuck I don't have a headset, I don't think I could stand listening to a load of foreign cunts screaming down their microphones, it's a little more than distracting. Hosts never seem to use the "proximity" option, which seems the most logical one to go for, I know whenever I host a server I set it to proximity, even though I don't have a headset.
DiO
Singing? Impressions? I've got to try this. Thanks for the idea.
PabloHoneyOle
The Schwarzenegger sound board can be pretty good.

Borat can be fun too. The more annoying the better.
DiO
I might go with Michael Jackson.
BASE-RACE
I Sing random songs because people sometimes have their headsets on and say shit all. they say to me SHUT THE FUCK UP! but really if you are gonna leave your mic on, and Say Nothing but SHUT THE FUCK UP!. Imma sing.. cuz all i hear from you is Static and Feedback which i don't like..
Seeen
I've never been more glad that I don't have a 360. Stupid kids with free headsets would drive me crazy.
FuddMan
QUOTE(Dj Spoof @ Jul 12 2008, 02:18 AM) [snapback]1454218[/snapback]
I Sing random songs because people sometimes have their headsets on and say shit all. they say to me SHUT THE FUCK UP! but really if you are gonna leave your mic on, and Say Nothing but SHUT THE FUCK UP!. Imma sing.. cuz all i hear from you is Static and Feedback which i don't like..

If I don't want to say anything doesn't give you the right to act like a fucking 5 year old. If you want to sing, turn your fucking mic off first.
BASE-RACE
Hey.. Sorry..

Screw what i said before. If you ever play with/against me and i start singing or being a dick. please ask me to be quiet.

oh and for the record i don't act like a 5 year old... i don't scream, just sing.. Hey How do you change the Input Volume of the microphone?
GMT
QUOTE(Seeen @ Jul 12 2008, 06:03 AM) [snapback]1454232[/snapback]
I've never been more glad that I don't have a 360. Stupid kids with free headsets would drive me crazy.

dito
Linkin Parkinson's
I fucking love doing voices and singing songs.

I do kid voices (it actually sounds like a kid)
I sing "what is love"
and I freestyle and sometimes I get my little brother to freestyle... no one ever seems to be annoyed with it. Sometimes I go in the lobby for deathmatch and start singing figarrroooooooo and saying penis and not one person complained about it.
SlickCriminal92
lol sometimes i sing the fresh prince of bel-air theme song or the barney song. lol so much fun.
Linkin Parkinson's
I did the fresh prince theme song once
GLC
one time me and my friend went into a deathmatch waited about 20 secs then just started screaming into the headset.one guy joined in and a couple more just started trying to kick random people,hoping one of them was me laugh.gif
Ejay1000
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 11 2008, 05:39 PM) [snapback]1454110[/snapback]
I know a lot of people who play Arnold Schwarzenegger sound boards ( "Who is your daddy and what does he do?" & "I'm a cop you eediot!" ) during gameplay and then of course the dumbfucks that just sing random songs at full blast. I just turn down the sound on my mic.

Why not use the mute option on your phone?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.