Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: no respray?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
GMT
so... I don't know why, but I have a Banshee convertible in a blackish color with a golden shine, but I don't like the color so I went to the next pay&spray to respray it but all it did was fixing it.
so I drove out, in again, time passed by as usual, but the car color remained the same, as the gate opened there's blakish smoke around the car just as it always is in the respective color the car has now...

so I did it over and over again, the color stayed the same.
different p&s, same story.

but with a different car I got other colors, as meant to be.

what's wrong with that Banshee? maybe a special car from a mission or something? I really don't know anymore when and where I got it...
FuddMan
With some cars, when you hit a certain colour it can't be changed again. The Infernus with the spoiler, for example, goes up to dark green, and doesn't change again.
ViceMan
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Jul 11 2008, 11:12 AM) [snapback]1454035[/snapback]
With some cars, when you hit a certain colour it can't be changed again. The Infernus with the spoiler, for example, goes up to dark green, and doesn't change again.

Oh how I hate when that happens, I have to go to Bohan and steal another Infernus in the colour I want.
GMT
yes, now that you've mentioned the Infernus, I tried it and the same happened to me, last color available was darkgreen.

And I thought the Banshee I had (replaced it already) was a special car...
you know, like in VC and SA when you keep mission-related cars after the mission ended cuz some of them kept their color aswell when you drove to a p&s...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.