Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PS3 Trophies
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
GMT
so... all of those who run 4 on a PS3

with the new firmware (2.40 and 2.41) one of the new features is game trophies...
the only thing I learned is that it's multiplayer related...

so, does anyone know anything about beyond the fact that it's multiplayer related?
like, what does it mean for e.g. GTA4?
CavinRovi
I dont believe there are any Trophies for GTA4 on PS3 . . At The Moment!

I know some people have Trophies for Games which they have bought from the Sony Store on line.

but nothing to do with GTA , , , yet! Patiance is a Virtue.
HB~Sauce
The only game that has trophies on the PS3 right now is Super Stardust HD, and Rockstar hasn't confirmed that they will be patching the PS3 version of the game to include trophies. It's possible for a patch, but nothings concrete.
TheAnalogKid2112
Go buy Warhawk. That game's going to have 56 trophies in just a short amount of time. And that game is fucking epic.
jayslim21
warhawk is horrible GTA4 is one of the best games out... i stunt on that shit for hours
GLC
QUOTE(jayslim21 @ Jul 21 2008, 07:38 PM) [snapback]1455751[/snapback]
warhawk is horrible GTA4 is one of the best games out... i stunt on that shit for hours

your horrible angry.gif

best comeback ever!

but yeah,looking forward to warhawk trophies and hoping for gta4 ones.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.