Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wow
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
Boss of GTA
This is probaly old but if you compare the taxi car with the police partrol car,they're the same vecheical.Just different color and siren.
FuddMan
And that's how it's been in all GTA games smile.gif
Boss of GTA
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Jul 9 2008, 03:00 PM) [snapback]1453754[/snapback]

I never relied that.

Also if you have a knife and you fighting someone,you can do a knife trick.Make sure they swing you have to dodge it(360 is A,PS3 is X think?)and press Y for 360 and /\triangle and whoever you fight is dead
GMT
not just that it's in all GTA games, it's in real life aswell...

all I say is Crown Victoria...
EDIT: the copcar/taxi thing I mean...
§ynch
QUOTE(Boss of GTA @ Jul 9 2008, 01:39 PM) [snapback]1453756[/snapback]
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Jul 9 2008, 03:00 PM) [snapback]1453754[/snapback]

I never relied that.

Also if you have a knife and you fighting someone,you can do a knife trick.Make sure they swing you have to dodge it(360 is A,PS3 is X think?)and press Y for 360 and /\triangle and whoever you fight is dead

That's just a counter, after a block.
You don't need a melee weapon for that:

[youtube]bXAxQNrKOxI[/youtube]
CavinRovi
Synch! Nice Vid' . . .

. . . there is an Upper-Cut Combo aswell you can pull off - trust me - I do it most the time!

I may be wrong but I thought there were 8 or 12 Combo - Counter moves you could do.. (!?)
Verdanice
Police cruisers have long been the same vehicles as cabs, notice the abundance of Crown Victoria cabs? In some places, Impalas? Also, the dodge move was necessary in one of the early missions - it stopped to tell you how to do it. I'm not sure who the mission was for, probably Roman.
Seeen
Yeah, counter-moves are kickass. I love the headbutt one he does. It's so "soccer hooligan-esque."
GMT
yes... and I always wondered why Niko does the headbutt from time to time...
now I know that it was me who triggered it and not the location of the enemy
(e.g. like sometimes Niko kicks ppl on the ground like a ball and sometimes he stomps on them, depending on the distance to the person)
The Foo
Not all cabs are Crown Vics. Of course there are the vans but if you look closely there are other models of cars used for cabs.
GLC
in the vid,love the counter at 1:55.i always use it.

plus while i was re-watching one of the trailers i noticed niko use it. happy.gif
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(Boss of GTA @ Jul 9 2008, 01:39 PM) [snapback]1453756[/snapback]

You can press either "Y" or "B" for a melee counter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.