Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: R* Social Club > MARATHON
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
CavinRovi
(Sorry if this is wrong section)

The Marathon.
Rockstar Socil Club. Stats.

This is Single Player mode right?

It doesn't give much detail how to become #1,,
Is it caculated by the person thats done the MOST - or Overall ? or what !?

A little help please.

(g2g work - back lata - thnx in advance)
PabloHoneyOle
Is anyone on here involved with the Rockstar Social Network? I'd like to hear if it's worth a shit.

I tried to get it going when it launched and ran into a clusterfuck of problems. I think my life is better without it.

CavinRovi
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 9 2008, 07:15 PM) [snapback]1453738[/snapback]
Is anyone on here involved with the Rockstar Social Network? I'd like to hear if it's worth a shit.

I tried to get it going when it launched and ran into a clusterfuck of problems. I think my life is better without it.

You again.......

Its for TOP PLAYERS like myself and others,,,, dont know if you will fit in.

Im sure a few people also think this Forum would be a lot better without YOU!,,,, but im saying nothing.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(CavinRovi @ Jul 9 2008, 05:35 PM) [snapback]1453776[/snapback]
You again.......

Me again? Have we met?

Its for TOP PLAYERS like myself and others,,,, dont know if you will fit in.

Are you kidding me? What did I say to get your panties twisted? I was inquiring as to the benefits of the Rockstar Social Network. I didn't say a thing about you, but you reply back with is some snooty shit remark about it only being for "TOP PLAYERS", like it's some exclusive club. Any dicknose with an internet connection and gamertag can join. Congratulations on being an elite dicknose.

Im sure a few people also think this Forum would be a lot better without YOU!,,,, but im saying nothing.

You just said something you dumb cunt. I posted on here to find out about the Social Club, not to engage in a bitchfight with a kid who can't use the comma key correctly on his keyboard. I think this forum would be better without you too, and with that, I hope you die of AIDS.

Edit: I didn't realize you just joined yesterday. Welcome to the website.
GLC
*ignores posts 2-4*

from what i know about the marathon thing:

yes,it's for single player.

the leader of one of the marathons (example-jacking cars)is decided by who jacks the totsl amount of cars needed to get 100% in the shortest time. .to get 100% in the car jacking task you will need to steal 2400 cars.to get 100% in driving you will need to drive 4,000 miles and so on..
so to get top in one of the tasks you will need to beat the time of the current leader in that task at getting 100% in the task (re-read this sentence.yes,it's confusing)
so an example-the leader of the car jacking task is BlackAcidDevil with 003:02:53:37 (3 days,2hours,53minutes,37seconds) taken.you will need to beat that time to appear as the leader.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(G~L~C @ Jul 10 2008, 10:46 AM) [snapback]1453878[/snapback]
*ignores posts 2-4*

from what i know about the marathon thing:
yes,it's for single player.

the leader of one of the marathons (example-jacking cars)is decided by who jacks the totsl amount of cars needed to get 100% in the shortest time. .to get 100% in the car jacking task you will need to steal 2400 cars.to get 100% in driving you will need to drive 4,000 miles and so on..
so to get top in one of the tasks you will need to beat the time of the current leader in that task at getting 100% in the task (re-read this sentence.yes,it's confusing)
so an example-the leader of the car jacking task is BlackAcidDevil with 003:02:53:37 (3 days,2hours,53minutes,37seconds) taken.you will need to beat that time to appear as the leader.

Thanks. Is there somewhere all of the information regarding the Social Network "Marathons" and such is posted on the internets?
CavinRovi
THANKS G-L-C!!

Is there any way we can get Stoic Person Eater BANNED from these forums??
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(CavinRovi @ Jul 10 2008, 12:47 PM) [snapback]1453900[/snapback]
THANKS G-L-C!!

Is there any way we can get Stoic Person Eater BANNED from these forums??

You should make multiple posts petitioning to get me banned. That will CERTAINLY work. Nice post edit.
GLC
QUOTE(CavinRovi @ Jul 10 2008, 05:47 PM) [snapback]1453900[/snapback]
THANKS G-L-C!!

Is there any way we can get me banned from these forums??

idk,is there?

Thanks. Is there somewhere all of the information regarding the Social Network "Marathons" and such is posted on the internets?

I guess so,but what i said was from what i knew already.
CavinRovi
G L C!

Thanks and sorry - you seem to be the only decent person on these forums...

I apparently recived a 3 day Ban from a Blind Admin that cant see Stoic Person Eater flaming and causing abuse??

This just another shoddy run forum.....??

PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(CavinRovi @ Jul 14 2008, 12:34 AM) [snapback]1454512[/snapback]
I apparently recived a 3 day Ban from a Blind Admin that cant see Stoic Person Eater flaming and causing abuse??

This just another shoddy run forum.....??

Great way to avoid being banned again.

GLC, I've checked the Rockstar Social Club Website and I've decided not to bother with it. I'm not that elite.
Thanks for your help though.
GLC
no problem wink.gif

i had a little go at it a few weeks ago...got 100% in public transport but gave up after,it's boring
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.