Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hospital Glitch
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
Linkin Parkinson's
Take a rocket launcher and go inside the hospital in BROKER or DUKES, whichever one of those fucking fine gentlemangot ass boroughs it's in and shoot an RPG at the window that the stretcher is in front of. Wait for the fire to die out and you should be able to jump through the window (even though the glass is still there) you can jump from the stretcher and blue skadoo through that motherfucker. You should be in like a ghost part of the hospital that the doors are locked in the actual map. You can also go outside but if you go towards the light you will be back in the actual hospital. I believe you can shoot people and they can't shoot you back like the airport glitch but I'm not completely sure.
Seeen
What the hell is a blue skadoo? Haha, anyway I can't jump through the wall.
Linkin Parkinson's
On blues clues, blue and steve say "blue skadoo we can too" and jump into a picture or some shit.

Also you don't jump through the wall you jump through the WINDOW.

Let me be more specific. It's the hospital that the mission "Life Support" takes place towards the end of the game. Go past the service desk and the room where you can pick up the doctor's outfit... aim the rocket launcher to the right... there should be a window where you can see into the room, there is a stretcher in front of it. Shoot the RPG at the window, wait for the fire to die out and you should be able to jump through the window.
GLC
QUOTE(Linkin Parkinson @ Jul 9 2008, 10:53 PM) [snapback]1453795[/snapback]
On blues clues, blue and steve say "blue skadoo we can too" and jump into a picture or some shit.

Let me be more specific. It's the hospital that the mission "Life Support" takes place towards the end of the game. Go past the service desk and the room where you can pick up the doctor's outfit... aim the rocket launcher to the right... there should be a window where you can see into the room, there is a stretcher in front of it. Shoot the RPG at the window, wait for the fire to die out and you should be able to jump through the window.

goin on gta soon so ill try it wink.gif
ViceMan
QUOTE(Linkin Parkinson @ Jul 9 2008, 11:53 PM) [snapback]1453795[/snapback]

Don't all hospitals (i've only been in 2) have exactly the same layout though?
Linkin Parkinson's
I don't know that's why I specifically said 1 hospital.
GLC
i'm almost certain the leftwood and schottler hosptials have the same layout....so i guess the glitch would work in leftwood too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.