Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: bruces races
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
charliem123
im sorry if there is already a thread like this
did you know that instead of starting at the back of one of his street races you can go to the front and reverse into one of the cars and the race will automaticaly start.

§ynch
QUOTE(charliem123 @ Jul 5 2008, 06:52 AM) [snapback]1452798[/snapback]
im sorry if there is already a thread like this
did you know that instead of starting at the back of one of his street races you can go to the front and reverse into one of the cars and the race will automaticaly start.

Same for previous GTA game races.
Don't have to reverse into them, just bump any one of them to start.

charliem123
oh i did it by accident in gta 4
didnt know that it was the same in previous ones.
Jasonhh
It really doesn't matter, the races are still easy as hell to win, all you need is comet.
GLC
QUOTE(Jasonhh @ Jul 6 2008, 06:18 PM) [snapback]1453024[/snapback]
It really doesn't matter, the races are still easy as hell to win, all you need is comet.

no.you dont need a comet to win.you could use something like a cavalcade and stiil win the races easily.whatever car you race in,all your oppenents will be around the same speed/class,so your not going to face 5 comets if you take a slow car.

P.S people should know this by now.
PabloHoneyOle
who the shit is bruce?
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(edgaras @ Jul 6 2008, 10:36 AM) [snapback]1453026[/snapback]

no.you dont need a comet to win.you could use something like a cavalcade and stiil win the races easily.whatever car you race in,all your oppenents will be around the same speed/class,so your not going to face 5 comets if you take a slow car.

I did my second race in a comet and all the other cars were shitty ruiners and blista compacts.
§ynch
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jul 7 2008, 11:11 AM) [snapback]1453248[/snapback]
QUOTE(edgaras @ Jul 6 2008, 10:36 AM) [snapback]1453026[/snapback]

I did my second race in a comet and all the other cars were shitty ruiners and blista compacts.

All the races are that way. No competition.

For anyone thinking they require skill like the previous GTA Games,
this is definitely not the case with the GTA:IV races.
GLC
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 7 2008, 02:05 PM) [snapback]1453177[/snapback]
who the shit is bruce?

Bruce=Brucie Kibbutz,must know now...
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(G~L~C @ Jul 12 2008, 05:06 AM) [snapback]1454262[/snapback]
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 7 2008, 02:05 PM) [snapback]1453177[/snapback]
who the shit is bruce?

Bruce=Brucie Kibbutz,must know now...

I was being sarcastic, son.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.