Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Glitch Topic
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
Linkin Parkinson's
Swing Glitch: This might be the most popular fun glitch. You get a car and park it in the middle bar of the swing set in Broker and wait for like 20 seconds max and it willl send your car fucking flying. The car will get smashed the fuck up pretty good though.

Airport Glitch: Go to one of those slope ramp things at the main airport building and run to the top and jump, you should be closer to the top... immediately jump again before you slide back down and you'll hop over the wall and be inside the airport... you'll be able to shoot out and nothing can get in.

Bow-hahn Glitch: I don't know too much about this except that it is just a way to take advantage of something that isn't solid. Similar to the airport glitch. I don't know the exact location but I do know that it's on a beach and you jump on a ledge but jump extremely close to the wall and immediately start shimmering to the left and you should be able to go through the wall... there's nothing but water and empty space besides the end of the ground there though.

Crate Glitch: I don't know what the fuck was going on Duffman and them were doing this shit. You open the doors to some random crate in Algonquin and run a car into it and the crate goes fucking insane and tears up the shit around it like a fucking tornado or something. Someone will have to provide some info on this.

Bike Glitch: I don't know what this is but some niggas were doing this in free mode today... they said something about bikes hovering or some shit. You shoot out the back tire, have someone get on the motorcycle and drive in a circular motion. Sounds like bullshit to me because it didn't work when they tried it.

Feel free to submit your own glitches.
TrIgGeR HaPpY
Super jump glitch.

When walking up stairs or on a slope, press jump near on the the highest part of it, so say if you are walking up the stairs on the second or last step, press jump, and jump up the stairs, sometimes this will result in you going sky high in the air. I will try to get a video of it to show you what I mean.
TheAnalogKid2112
Underwater glitch: Go to the long dock in Steinway and jump in the water. Jump on to the wall and move to the right. Drop in. Walk under water. Shit directions but search on google or something.

Warehouse glitch: Go to that one warehouse with the Sprunk cola billboard on it and go in and jump on the first crate on the right past the pole/pillar thing. Climb up. Walk forward. Congratulations. You're outside of the map on top of the warehouse.

Cluckin' Bell glitch: Go to the Cluckin' Bell in Star Junction. Go to the elevated restroom (don't know if its men or women.) Have a friend hold the door open while you climb onto it and jump over. You're now outside of the map looking into Cluckin' Bell.

And yes, that bike one works.
Linkin Parkinson's
QUOTE(TrIgGeR HaPpY @ Jul 3 2008, 09:56 AM) [snapback]1452400[/snapback]
Super jump glitch.

When walking up stairs or on a slope, press jump near on the the highest part of it, so say if you are walking up the stairs on the second or last step, press jump, and jump up the stairs, sometimes this will result in you going sky high in the air. I will try to get a video of it to show you what I mean.

I believe I've done this plenty of times and I've never jumped sky high. I'll try again tomorrow, maybe it will work this time that I know that this is a glitch.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.