Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Online find
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
Jasonhh
If you press LB online your guys says something, its pretty hot, You can bump into someone in freemode and curse the shit outta of em and they hear you too, its fuckin hot, I think it might work for playstation too.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Jasonhh @ Jul 2 2008, 03:57 PM) [snapback]1452286[/snapback]
If you press LB online your guys says something, its pretty hot, You can bump into someone in freemode and curse the shit outta of em and they hear you too, its fuckin hot, I think it might work for playstation too.

Did Paris Hilton write this? It's HOT!

If you press LB in Freemode when wearing the zombie outfit, you moan and groan.
bOnEs
i love what my character says... he's straight gangsta biggrin.gif...
"what's poppin' playa?!"
Scarface513
yea, for Ps3 it L1. i play wit my wife all da time on hers an my favorite thing her character says is "Your moms a whore!!" yu jus gotta love it
DiO
I like the ole "Go fuck a corpse in the ass" or "fuck yourself with a machete"
NIGGALICIOUS
whats good baby
whats poppin playa
Linkin Parkinson's
who the fuck calls people playa
Canadianbacon123
QUOTE(Linkin Parkinson @ Jul 3 2008, 02:42 AM) [snapback]1452366[/snapback]

"gangsta's"
GLC
QUOTE(Scarface513 @ Jul 2 2008, 11:16 PM) [snapback]1452315[/snapback]
yea, for Ps3 it L1. i play wit my wife all da time on hers an my favorite thing her character says is "Your moms a whore!!" yu jus gotta love it

Your 19,your married,your wife plays gta with you all "da" time and you like using pointless abbreviations for every third word you write,interesting..

Anyway,i found a few diff voices your character can have.one just has a normal voice and says,well normal stuff like hey or fuck off.there's a redneck one as well who says stuff like hey dere and howdy partner

note:this is just the guy character,idk what the woman character voices are like
Linkin Parkinson's
QUOTE(Canadianbacon123 @ Jul 4 2008, 02:18 AM) [snapback]1452535[/snapback]
QUOTE(Linkin Parkinson @ Jul 3 2008, 02:42 AM) [snapback]1452366[/snapback]

"gangsta's"

No they don't.
Ex-PS Fanboy
"eat a dick clown"-greatest saying
Mr. Bellic
sometimes ill hit a pedestrian and it'll say
[spoiler]Suck my fucking dick[/spoiler] also when your playing if you hit a car you sometimes say:
[spoiler]Eat My Dick!!![/spoiler] Jumpy.gif
GLC
QUOTE(Mr. Bellic @ Jul 11 2008, 11:01 AM) [snapback]1454028[/snapback]
sometimes ill hit a pedestrian and it'll say
[spoiler]Suck my fucking dick[/spoiler] also when your playing if you hit a car you sometimes say:
[spoiler]Eat My Dick!!![/spoiler] Jumpy.gif

no need for spoiler tags here ^
smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.