Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Algonquin Bridge
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
Dr. Evil
I was heading over the Algonquin bridge into Broker on a chopper and on that incline after the toll booths a pulled back going up it and did perfect forward flip and landed it. I just thought it was wicked cool.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(sneaky @ Jul 1 2008, 02:48 PM) [snapback]1452083[/snapback]
I was heading over the Algonquin bridge into Broker on a chopper and on that incline after the toll booths a pulled back going up it and did perfect forward flip and landed it. I just thought it was wicked cool.

Make a video! Never seen a flip in a helicopter that didn't end in a crash.
Dr. Evil
I hate to be a let down but it was on a chopper (motorcycle). Although you have peaked my interest about heli flip. Hmmm *scratches chin*
OptimumPx
There isn't a toll booth on the Algonquin Bridge.

Maybe you mean the East Borough Bridge?
TheAnalogKid2112
Lmao, I thought you meant a helicopter too hahaha. Cool, though! Try to make a video.
kAoTiX
do you mean a back flip? you said you pulled back going up the hill so surely the chopper didnt pitch forward until you rolled over front wheel down. and lol @ people thinking you meant a helichopter.
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(OptimumPx @ Jul 1 2008, 01:11 PM) [snapback]1452104[/snapback]
There isn't a toll booth on the Algonquin Bridge.

Maybe you mean the East Borough Bridge?

Maybe it was on the East Borough

QUOTE(kAoTiX @ Jul 1 2008, 02:30 PM) [snapback]1452127[/snapback]
do you mean a back flip? you said you pulled back going up the hill so surely the chopper didnt pitch forward until you rolled over front wheel down. and lol @ people thinking you meant a helichopter.

No...I mean foward. I hit of the many pieces of sheet metal with my rear wheel that are on the road. Especially like around Brucies place.
anarchy xyz
omg i did this on a sanchez its so cool i was in one of the earlier missions and i came up a hill and pulled up at that moment my back wheel hit a gutter and i did a front flip i was speechless then i tried again and i couldnt do it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.