Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The ultimate roadblock
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
craniumkick
one of my favorite things to do in gta race is setting up the ultimate roadblock its soo fucking fun to do
basically what you need to do is when you have the "crown" select gta race then in the settings put these

vehicle - normally i would say choose 2door or 4 door you can try other vehicles but they have a chance of breaking up the road block you want weaker slower vehicles motorcycles work the best though
track - stars in your eyes
laps - 6 - 8 - gives you more time to set it up
weapons - normally i put only smgs if they use grenades they can make ur road block explode sometimes though it explodes and leaves a harder to pass road block
auto aim - either.
traffic - maximum
pedestrians - maximum
time of day - any
weather - either variable or rain

heres what you do at the start of the race drive the track untill you see a bus get in the bus drive the bus on track going through the yellow checkpoints now when you get to this part of the track for say the track is in a 8 shape where you need to go is the last turn they take before the finish line on the 8 it is the top left corner. now sometimes a bus will spawn near there you need the bus to spawn there if it doesnt at first turn around head back a few feet then turn back around. when it shows up ram into the back of the bus with the bus u are driving this will push the bus up agains the wall now with the bus ur in try to make a straight line with ur bus and the bus u rammed and push ur bus with the other buss together and try to manuver both busses if u have to to make a straight line that blocks the path they need to go to get to the next check point you will have to get out and manuver both vehicles if its not straight enough. voila you have succesfully made the "ultimate road block" you can also try to get more cars to pile up or busses but i dont recommend leaving the area to far as the busses sometimes glitch and dissapear.
this is insanely fun its great watching the guys pile up trying to ram through it sometimes they can however ram one of the busses out of the way and sometimes they glitch underneath the bus but once they start showing up and slowing down this is your oppurtunity to shoot them to death. one race i recorded 20 kills and made about 2000 points the guy in first place only got 1200 or something lol .

on a side note i am looking for a few people to team up and do this the more people we get to join and help we could make a roadblock impossible to breach. if you want to add my psn name - SomeStrangeSin
and whoever gets the crown if we are a team to turn off auto aim soo we dont accidently kill each other anyone down?

PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(craniumkick @ Jul 1 2008, 02:04 PM) [snapback]1452069[/snapback]
one of my favorite things to do in gta race is setting up the ultimate roadblock its soo fucking fun to do
basically what you need to do is when you have the "crown" select gta race then in the settings put these

vehicle - normally i would say choose 2door or 4 door you can try other vehicles but they have a chance of breaking up the road block you want weaker slower vehicles motorcycles work the best though
weapons - normally i put only smgs if they use grenades they can make ur road block explode sometimes though it explodes and leaves a harder to pass road block
auto aim - either.
traffic - maximum
pedestrians - maximum
time of day - any

heres what you do at the start of the race drive the track untill you see a bus get in the bus drive the bus on track going through the yellow checkpoints now when you get to this part of the track for say the track is in a 8 shape where you need to go is the last turn they take before the finish line on the 8 it is the top left corner. now sometimes a bus will spawn near there you need the bus to spawn there if it doesnt at first turn around head back a few feet then turn back around. when it shows up ram into the back of the bus with the bus u are driving this will push the bus up agains the wall now with the bus ur in try to make a straight line with ur bus and the bus u rammed and push ur bus with the other buss together and try to manuver both busses if u have to to make a straight line that blocks the path they need to go to get to the next check point you will have to get out and manuver both vehicles if its not straight enough. voila you have succesfully made the "ultimate road block" you can also try to get more cars to pile up or busses but i dont recommend leaving the area to far as the busses sometimes glitch and dissapear.
this is insanely fun its great watching the guys pile up trying to ram through it sometimes they can however ram one of the busses out of the way and sometimes they glitch underneath the bus but once they start showing up and slowing down this is your oppurtunity to shoot them to death. one race i recorded 20 kills and made about 2000 points the guy in first place only got 1200 or something lol .

on a side note i am looking for a few people to team up and do this the more people we get to join and help we could make a roadblock impossible to breach. if you want to add my psn name - SomeStrangeSin
and whoever gets the crown if we are a team to turn off auto aim soo we dont accidently kill each other anyone down?

This is why I don't play GTA Race, people like you.
bOnEs
lol, this is exactly what GTA race is about... the rules are, there are no rules... who cares if you win or not... winning isn't the point of this mode since, the payout sucks anyways...
TheAnalogKid2112
Haha funny idea.
proxi
Haha, sounds funny to me man, I'll add you on PSN by tonight, wouldn't mind seeing you doing this, or helping out yeah. I've tried something similar out before, think it was on Road To Bohan, on an Ice Cream Van race, me and a friend wedged our vans sideways on the bridge entrance somewhere and no-one could get through, we'd stand over on the opposite lane (accessible only via driving up a different section on the other side of the bridge), and take people out from that side once they'd hit the Ice Cream DOOM.
GLC
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 1 2008, 07:28 PM) [snapback]1452078[/snapback]

auto aim - either.
traffic - maximum
pedestrians - maximum
time of day - any

what you said.
ViceMan
QUOTE(edgaras @ Jul 2 2008, 06:20 PM) [snapback]1452254[/snapback]
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 1 2008, 07:28 PM) [snapback]1452078[/snapback]
Blah blah blah...

what you said.

What he said and you quoted. That's why it's called "GTA Race" as opposed to "GTA make a fucking annoying twat of yourself just to piss off other people."
Reave
I loooooooove this kind of barricades. Everybody has to go walking and try to avoid them in this way.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.