Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PS2 Gang Territory
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Severus Snape
Something very strange happens to the gang territories on my PS2. When playing the game, all of the territories display properly and I am able to take them over. That is, until I do the mission "The Green Sabre". Once I leave Los Santos through the normal course of playing the missions, none of the gang territories show up. In fact, all gang members in Los Santos are now Ballas (yes, even on Grove Street).

I cannot for the life of me figure out why this happens. I am unable to take over every territory once I leave Los Santos, thereby never being able to get 100% on the game (unless I take over the territories first, which I do not prefer to do - I like doing the missions and then going back and getting everything else).

Does anybody know anything about this glitch? Has this been reported before? Is there a fix for it? Do the territories show up once all the missions are completed?

And no, I cannot start any gang wars once I leave Los Santos.
Weasel
If you listened to the radio you would have heard the news program telling everyone that the Grove Street Gangs have been routed.

You have lost all that you earned (zone wise) as a result of the Green Sabre Mission. CJ is on the run and needs to establish in San Fiero now.

Nothing is wrong... Just continue playing. You will have another chance to come home and fight for them again... Much Later.
Severus Snape
QUOTE(Weasel @ Jul 1 2008, 12:34 PM) [snapback]1452063[/snapback]
If you listened to the radio you would have heard the news program telling everyone that the Grove Street Gangs have been routed.

You have lost all that you earned (zone wise) as a result of the Green Sabre Mission. CJ is on the run and needs to establish in San Fiero now.

Nothing is wrong... Just continue playing. You will have another chance to come home and fight for them again... Much Later.

Ah. I have the radio set to Off and Auto Tune (I can't stand listening to the same songs over and over), which is why I didn't know this. Thanks for the answer - I appreciate it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.