Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fucking load of bollocks
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
Menace2societY
I feel this site is the only place where i can voice my concerns about the multiplayer in GTA4.

So I made it to rank 8 yesterday after a countless number of Hangman's N.O.O.S.E games. After earning the 250 grand needed from rank 7 to get me to a grand total of 1 million dollars i received a bronze coloured star and headed to the player model screen expecting to find some nice new clothes. I was not amused at what I saw. All that time spent ranking up to rank 8 unlocked a fucking helmet, nothing else just a white fucking helmet with some stars on it. If you want to waste people's time making them earn 250 grand to rank up, either a) make the amount of money you need to rank up less e.g. 50 grand or b ) dont put stars on the helmet, put a fucking machine gun with a built in microwave oven and a laser sight on there. I want suits and balaclavas and halloween masks.

Now if anyone has ranked up past rank 8 online (on the PS3), please tell me what new clothes you unlock at ranks 9 and 10.

Another thing i was disappointed with in GTA4 was the choice of weapons. Having only 15 different types of weapon gets boring after a while. I find it strange the way that in games which encourage you to use stealth and not kill too many people, say for example Hitman or Metal Gear Solid, you are given a large variety of different weapons to keep things fun and interesting. In games like Hitman and MGS4 you have about 15 different pistols, 25 different SMGs, 30 different assault rifles and so on. However in GTA4, a game which encourages less stealth and more shooting, you get 15 weapons which all get boring after a while. Rockstar seriously need to sort out the weapons in GTA, I want P90s and MP7s and all different kinds of weapons.

Saints Row 2 is coming out soon and even though it might not end up being an overall better game than GTA4, it will put GTA to shame in the weapons and fun department.
PabloHoneyOle
You must be very disappointed that you wasted so much time playing video games instead of macking all the beautiful ladies you're normally accustomed to.

Ruubie
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 1 2008, 04:48 PM) [snapback]1452022[/snapback]
You must be very disappointed that you wasted so much time playing video games instead of macking all the beautiful ladies you're normally accustomed to.

lmfao

It's true though, it's a total waste of your time. Who gives a shit about the achievement, being level 10 doesn't even say anything about how much skill you have, it says something about how much life you have. None.

Oh, and I heard you don't get any suits as well so if you were playing for that, forget about it.
bOnEs
that's why ranking up means nothing to me... when i reached level 5, i was set... there's no need really for me to rank up anymore because i unlocked the clothes i wanted to wear... camo pants, red/brown vest, and oakley-like sunglasses... and with the black dudes head, he almost looks like little jacob without the dreadlocks...

i can't really see a point in ranking up anymore since, when you do, you only unlock a couple new items... and for me, i don't need anymore items... my dude's look is now set... maybe in about a year or so, i'll finally reach a high ranking but, so will everyone else by then... rankings don't mean anything... like ruuble said, all it is, is a gauge on your life... high rankings usually means no life, lol...
PabloHoneyOle
Seriously, I just got to Level 3.

It's not because I haven't been playing ranked games, it's just Cops and Crooks doesn't pay dick.

I can't say that having a high ranking on GTA Multiplayer will really get you anywhere in life. Alot of the kids I play in Deathmatches that have high rankings usually suck ballsacks because all they play is Hangman's Noose non-fucking stop. What do they have to show for it? A helmet? A new t-shirt?

Put the controller down and get the fuck outside. It's summer for chrissake.
Seeen
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 1 2008, 10:24 AM) [snapback]1452076[/snapback]
Seriously, I just got to Level 3.

It's not because I haven't been playing ranked games, it's just Cops and Crooks doesn't pay dick.

I can't say that having a high ranking on GTA Multiplayer will really get you anywhere in life. Alot of the kids I play in Deathmatches that have high rankings usually suck ballsacks because all they play is Hangman's Noose non-fucking stop. What do they have to show for it? A helmet? A new t-shirt?

It's fucking hot out! Waaaaah! :'(
Skinny 
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 2 2008, 04:24 AM) [snapback]1452076[/snapback]

You are aware that it's the dead of winter in the Southern Hemisphere, are you not?
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(No Shirt. No Shoes. FINAL DESTIN @ Jul 2 2008, 07:17 AM) [snapback]1452200[/snapback]
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 2 2008, 04:24 AM) [snapback]1452076[/snapback]

You are aware that it's the dead of winter in the Southern Hemisphere, are you not?

Ok, this post applies to only the Northern Hemisphere. Everyone in Austrailia can shut the fuck up.
Menace2societY
In response to stoic pussy eater or whatever the fuck your name is.

It's interesting how your avatar is a picture of your mother with what is clearly a long, thin, purple penis growing out of her head. I'm beginning to think you enjoyed the purple dildo from san andreas so much, that you decided to buy one and then use super glue to stick it on your mom's head, and she doesn't look too happy about it either does she?

I also find it interesting that you think it is only possible to either stay inside on a summers day and play games or go outside on a summers day but not both on the same day. Yes I know it's summer, I don't need an idiot like you to tell me it's summer because that would make me an even bigger idiot than you. Now that would be disappointing wouldn't it? I know you're an idiot because on a regular summer day i manage to spend time outside my house and then later on spend time inside my house. You don't seem to have mastered this skill yet which is probably why you're always so upset.

There's a lot of intenet gangsters who like to commit and even get convicted for crimes and then like to brag about it on the internet. For example, you and your mom with the purple cock on her head decided to arse bandit some poor chap and rape him up the backside, and after the judge charged you with Grand Theft Asshole, you decided to visit the internet and write your criminal record underneath a picture of your mother!

On the other hand I like to give credit where it's due, and you are one brave motherfucker for sitting in TAMPA FL whilst boldly telling an Australian on the other side of the world to shut the fuck up! If you lived here in the UK the queen would have awarded you a medal for bravery by now!

You're pathetic. Do us all a favour and buy a machine gun from your local Wal-Mart then shoot yourself, you fat cheese burger eating twat.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Menace2societY @ Jul 2 2008, 02:56 PM) [snapback]1452269[/snapback]

That's what your mom calls me.

It's interesting how your avatar is a picture of your mother with what is clearly a long, thin, purple penis growing out of her head. I'm beginning to think you enjoyed the purple dildo from san andreas so much, that you decided to buy one and then use super glue to stick it on your mom's head, and she doesn't look too happy about it either does she?

http://www.toymachine.com/index.php - you dumb cunt.

I also find it interesting that you think it is only possible to either stay inside on a summers day and play games or go outside on a summers day but not both on the same day. Yes I know it's summer, I don't need an idiot like you to tell me it's summer because that would make me an even bigger idiot than you. Now that would be disappointing wouldn't it? I know you're an idiot because on a regular summer day i manage to spend time outside my house and then later on spend time inside my house. You don't seem to have mastered this skill yet which is probably why you're always so upset.
You mean your parent's house. I have a full time job, to pay for my own house, that's why I'm not outside. You just proved you're an idiot by getting so pissy on the internet with your bullshit nonsense response. Good job.

There's a lot of intenet gangsters who like to commit and even get convicted for crimes and then like to brag about it on the internet. For example, you and your mom with the purple cock on her head decided to arse bandit some poor chap and rape him up the backside, and after the judge charged you with Grand Theft Asshole, you decided to visit the internet and write your criminal record underneath a picture of your mother!

What the fuck are you talking about? Mother jokes are very funny, especially when you use the same one twice in one post. You should try being more original, or just making some fucking sense. I prefer 'Internet Terrorist'.

On the other hand I like to give credit where it's due, and you are one brave motherfucker for sitting in TAMPA FL whilst boldly telling an Australian on the other side of the world to shut the fuck up! If you lived here in the UK the queen would have awarded you a medal for bravery by now!
Says the dumb cunt in the UK getting defensive (paragraphs worth, mind you) on the internet about his lack of interaction with a vagina.

You're pathetic. Do us all a favour and buy a machine gun from your local Wal-Mart then shoot yourself, you fat cheese burger eating twat.

I'm pathetic? You're the one who spent your evening writing this VERY INTELLIGENT response post to me. It's kind of endearing, how you're trying to protect your e-persona, let everyone on this website know you're one tough little kid and not one to be messed with. Great job.

You're still not getting laid, ever.

QUOTE(Menace2societY @ Jul 2 2008, 02:56 PM) [snapback]1452269[/snapback]

That's what your mom calls me.

http://www.toymachine.com/index.php - you dumb cunt.

You mean your parent's house. I have a full time job, to pay for my own house, that's why I'm not outside. You just proved you're an idiot by getting so pissy on the internet with your bullshit nonsense response. Good job.

What the fuck are you talking about? Mother jokes are very funny, especially when you use the same one twice in one post. You should try being more original, or just making some fucking sense. I prefer 'Internet Terrorist'.

Says the dumb cunt in the UK getting defensive (paragraphs worth, mind you) on the internet about his lack of interaction with a vagina.

I'm pathetic? You're the one who spent your evening writing this VERY INTELLIGENT response post to me. It's kind of endearing, how you're trying to protect your e-persona, let everyone on this website know you're one tough little kid and not one to be messed with. Great job.

You're still not getting laid, ever.
Nec
locked.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.