Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sniper Glitch
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
LuK3
Ok, my cousin found this but i'm going to posts this.

If you shoot a sniper rifle a lot of times and you reload, you turn invisible.

Note: this dosen't work all the time.
FuddMan
lol, no you don't.
LuK3
Yes, you do. I tried it.
FuddMan
Then post a picture of it...
LuK3
I can't I can hook up my console to my computer without a long enough cord.
Anton
of course you cant. i hate noobs.
PabloHoneyOle
Can you be banned for being a noob fucking moron spammer?
TrIgGeR HaPpY
You don't turn invisible, you just can't see youself because you are looking through the sniper scope.
FuddMan
QUOTE(LuK3 @ Jul 1 2008, 02:50 PM) [snapback]1452008[/snapback]
I can't I can hook up my console to my computer without a long enough cord.

Don't you have a phone or a digital camera that you can use instead?
LuK3
Nevermind.
PabloHoneyOle
Liar.
LuK3
I said only sometimes it will work.
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(LuK3 @ Jul 1 2008, 12:00 PM) [snapback]1452086[/snapback]
I said only sometimes it will work.

*cough*bullshit*cough*

Then why don't you have a camera laying around? You know...just sometime.
TheAnalogKid2112
You are full of CRAAAApPPP...
Seeen
Shit, you guys are vicious.
Jasonhh
Why don't one of us try it, maybe hes right
Scarface513
with as many ppl dat love ta hide an snipe ppl out, if dis were tru, we woulda heard sumthin bout it frm one of our members ages ago... certainly not a noob now haha. good try tho. try to actually find a real glitch an don come back till yu do diespam.gif
Linkin Parkinson's
Shut the fuck up you fucking liar. I've tried this tons of times and it never worked. It only works sometimes? Unless you call 0/100 "sometimes" then I call bullshit. Then again I call bullshit either way.

fam (1).gif
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Scarface513 @ Jul 2 2008, 06:09 PM) [snapback]1452314[/snapback]
with as many ppl dat love ta hide an snipe ppl out, if dis were tru, we woulda heard sumthin bout it frm one of our members ages ago... certainly not a noob now haha. good try tho. try to actually find a real glitch an don come back till yu do :spam:

Wow, make this guy a moderator. He's vicious. He's to the point, just look at those word abbreviations, you know he gets to the point and doesn't take any hootenanny from any noobs. He's a true member. He's old school. He's been here since APRIL of 08, BITCH. You didn't even know about GTA back then. But he was here, keeping it REAL with his 23 posts. All you motherfuckers beware da Scarface, ya heard boi?
nirvanafrik
o_O bullshit
GLC
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 3 2008, 02:15 PM) [snapback]1452415[/snapback]
with as many ppl dat love ta hide an snipe ppl out, if dis were tru, we woulda heard sumthin bout it frm one of our members ages ago... certainly not a noob now haha. good try tho. try to actually find a real glitch an don come back till yu do diespam.gif

Wow, make this guy a moderator. He's vicious. He's to the point, just look at those word abbreviations, you know he gets to the point and doesn't take any hootenanny from any noobs. He's a true member. He's old school. He's been here since APRIL of 08, BITCH. You didn't even know about GTA back then. But he was here, keeping it REAL with his 23 posts. All you motherfuckers beware da Scarface, ya heard boi?

LOL ^
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(edgaras @ Jul 6 2008, 11:11 AM) [snapback]1453028[/snapback]
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 3 2008, 02:15 PM) [snapback]1452415[/snapback]

LOL ^

Come on guys. Cut the little dude some slack. He wuz jus abbreviating cuz his moms wuz callin him to dinner.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 3 2008, 06:15 AM) [snapback]1452415[/snapback]

ROFL I love this guy!
PabloHoneyOle
It's so NICE to be appreciated on the internet.
Mr. Bellic
for any missioms that require kill upon kill upon kill
I use my sniper rifle.
Out of about 1000 bullets altogether of sniper that i used to complete missions and own in multiplayer, Ive never seen anyone or have had an experience myself with turning invisible.
Just like many people here, We all smell the pure essence of Bullshit mountains in this Shit-Tastic thread,
And just like Stoic once said on a thread of bullshittness like this one:
If you can't post a picture, you're nothing but a bullshitting spammer.

§ynch
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 7 2008, 06:13 AM) [snapback]1453180[/snapback]
It's so NICE to be appreciated on the internet.

Dude, if you only knew half the people you have served up justice to. cool.gif

By all means, keep it moving. That sh*t rules.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.