Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The homeless ask for money.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
DiO
I was watching my friend play today and a bum asked Niko for money and you could press L1 to give him money. I've never heard of this before then again its been awhile since I've payed any attention to this board. (But I did search angry.gif )
Dr. Evil
There are a few bums you can give money to. One or two are down in the subway around Star Junction where all the tracks cross. Another is on the north beach in Bohan. Another is down by Memory Lanes in Hove Beach. That's just a few of them.
SlickCriminal92
yeah i gave a bum $10 but he dropped it and walked away. i just picked up the money and walked off, thinking about the usual day in new york. =/
GLC
QUOTE(StREET StRuCK @ Jun 30 2008, 06:56 AM) [snapback]1451716[/snapback]
yeah i gave a bum $10 but he dropped it and walked away. i just picked up the money and walked off, thinking about the usual day in new york. =/

that annoys me.they beg you for money then when you throw them some they just look at it and walk off..
fine,if you dont walk it ill have it back...
PabloHoneyOle
When the homeless ask for money, I give them bullets.
GLC
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 1 2008, 04:00 PM) [snapback]1452026[/snapback]

laugh.gif
TrIgGeR HaPpY
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 1 2008, 01:00 PM) [snapback]1452026[/snapback]

And they can sell the bullets on for a good price, so not a bad deal for them.
Seeen
I like to throw some money, then pick it up, just to tease 'em.
§ynch
Those guys are like everywhere.
Usually I give them money,
I think my stats say something like 40 times.
Given money to the sax player as well.
He gives health in return. smile.gif
Seeen
QUOTE(§ynch @ Jul 1 2008, 02:44 PM) [snapback]1452138[/snapback]
Those guys are like everywhere.
Usually I give them money,
I think my stats say something like 40 times.
Given money to the sax player as well.
He gives health in return. smile.gif

No shit? Thats awesome, I gotta try it. I didn't know saxophonists were doctors as well...
BioSphere
Yea there was a group of them under the freeway and one came up and asked for money, so i hit him in the face, then another bum ran away and pulled out a cell phone to call the cops. "A homeless guy pulled out a cell phone" can you believe it?
That really made me wonder.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(BioSphere @ Jul 2 2008, 01:47 AM) [snapback]1452176[/snapback]
then another bum ran away and pulled out a cell phone to call the cops. "A homeless guy pulled out a cell phone" can you believe it?
That really made me wonder.

This has happened to me so many times. I'm out running along the coast, nowhere near anyone and come across three homeless guys standing on the beach, punch one of them and then one calls the cops.

Then, all of a sudden, a cop comes out of fucking nowhere (he just HAPPENED to be on foot patrol 1 mile from civilization) and starts chasing me.
DiO
OMG, BUMS HAVE PHONES IN IV! THIS GAME SUCKS!
PabloHoneyOle
Actually IRL, I've seen 'homeless' people with cardboard signs asking for cash on the side of the road, talking on cell phones. Guess if even if you lose your job and your house, you're still stuck with your damn cell phone plan.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.