Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Map on the Platypus?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
ViceMan
So I was doing the revenge mission a few days ago and was on the bridge of the Platypus, I noticed a map sprawled across the desk in there. I gave it a quick glance and it didn't look like a map of Liberty City to me. Perhaps if someone can get some decent shots of it, since I don't have a digital camera. I'm not sure if it's open all the time, or only during that mission.
GLC
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Jun 29 2008, 07:40 PM) [snapback]1451633[/snapback]
So I was doing the revenge mission a few days ago and was on the bridge of the Platypus, I noticed a map sprawled across the desk in there. I gave it a quick glance and it didn't look like a map of Liberty City to me. Perhaps if someone can get some decent shots of it, since I don't have a digital camera. I'm not sure if it's open all the time, or only during that mission.

might have a look in a minute..
GLC
just checked it out,it is impossible to get to the room with the desk in single play because it is padlocked up (except of course in "that mission"). the only other time i know this door is open is in bomb da base II,but idk if it is open in other multiplayer games..
PabloHoneyOle
It's probably a map of the NEXT GTA GAME! OMG!
OptimumPx
I took a look at it, seems to be a map of a coastline....but it's too low quality to make out any real details beyond that.

tbh it looks like a real map so who knows where it's really from.
GLC
QUOTE(OptimumPx @ Jun 30 2008, 05:16 PM) [snapback]1451792[/snapback]
I took a look at it, seems to be a map of a coastline....but it's too low quality to make out any real details beyond that.

tbh it looks like a real map so who knows where it's really from.

yea,its not really that ineresting,but i took a pic anyway tongue.gif

Not very good quality

Click to view attachment

Jasonhh
It looks like Italy or some place in the mediterranean
Psy
Definitely looks like a real map to me, but I doubt it's a hint to the next GTA or anything. They probably just put it there because it's the right prop for that location.

mastahkill666
lol I think its just a map of the real world with a lil bit of africa on it and I think I see italy aswell
I Made Your Mom In GMod
The left-hand side of that map actually has some streets drawn over it... could possibly be something.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(I Made Your Mom In GMod @ Jul 2 2008, 12:45 PM) [snapback]1452244[/snapback]
The left-hand side of that map actually has some streets drawn over it... could possibly be something.

It kind of looks like the San Andreas map...
skeable
doesn't really look like a map or LC or SA, just a sea chart (map) you know like the sort you tend to get on boats.
PabloHoneyOle
It's just game art... of a map.

My last posts were saturated with sarcasm.
-spyder-
I dont remember this at all

Where is it again, because i cant remember a mission on that boat and ive completed the storyline. I dont have mulitiplayer so i cant find it out that way
GMT
well... from the first picture of the map linked here, I'd say it's greece, but the other 2 pictures make me doubt my previous idea...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.