Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: street vendor mystery
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
shootthebandit
i was taking one of my friends out and i was driving them home. i was in from of those cadillac escalade look-a-likes so it had bad handling (typical for american cars). anyhoo i tryed to powerslide round the corner and i hit a street vendor; causing the stand to explode, killing me and the passanger. this has happened to me a few times. WTF is going on.

has this happened to anyone. if so, do u know what is causing this to happen? or do they spontaniously combust on impact
ViceMan
Probably due to the gas bottle located under the cart, how else do you think they cook their food? Take a look and you'll notice the bottle, just don't stand too close when you shoot it.
shootthebandit
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Jun 26 2008, 04:49 PM) [snapback]1450867[/snapback]
Probably due to the gas bottle located under the cart, how else do you think they cook their food? Take a look and you'll notice the bottle, just don't stand too close when you shoot it.

thanks viceman notworthy.gif very observant of you. thumbup.gif
NIGGALICIOUS
This happened to me too. and BTW not all American cars handle bad. The Toyota Prius isn't exactly the best handling car in the world.
Canadianbacon123
the prius is a piece of junk to begin with lol
BioSphere
Toyota is an american car now... believe it or not.. it is. I really dont want them to be but they couldnt be in nascar if they weren't an american vehicle.
shootthebandit
QUOTE(Jackin @ Jun 27 2008, 08:27 PM) [snapback]1451179[/snapback]
This happened to me too. and BTW not all American cars handle bad. The Toyota Prius isn't exactly the best handling car in the world.

most american cars handle badly but they make up for it in acceleration and style. except from cadillac and lincoln they are just awful cars only pimps and david beckham drive them. i like mustangs new and old (mostly old), pontiacs and dodge viper/old charger are cool. ford GT handles well even Jeremy clarkson(watch this vid to see how much he hates america and its cars) loves the ford gt. the vid is a lol aswell.
Psy
QUOTE(shootthebandit @ Jun 28 2008, 03:26 PM) [snapback]1451413[/snapback]

most american cars handle badly but they make up for it in acceleration and style. except from cadillac and lincoln they are just awful cars only pimps and david beckham drive them. i like mustangs new and old (mostly old), pontiacs and dodge viper/old charger are cool. ford GT handles well even Jeremy clarkson(watch this vid to see how much he hates america and its cars) loves the ford gt. the vid is a lol aswell.

Jeremy Clarkson loved the Ford GT until it broke down constantly and he sold it.
skeable
Toyota is not an american car company, it is Japanese.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota
Mohawk
QUOTE(skeable @ Jul 1 2008, 06:17 AM) [snapback]1452000[/snapback]
Toyota is not an american car company, it is Japanese.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota

what he meant i that toyota is becoming american cuz of the stuff they do...
like, joinin the nascar and making shitty hndling cars, but the prius sux anyways, so i dunno... the camaro was nice too, but i dunno know how it handles since i never drove one...
Ophis-

Thats right, prove him wrong by giving an example of a bad car thats not made in the US. Way to go.

Overall, theres only been about 10% of US cars in the past 10 years that have been any good. I think its down to the fact the US car market is completely different from the rest of the world so they single themselves out to much and make cars that will only do well in the US.
GMT
QUOTE(Jackin @ Jun 27 2008, 09:27 PM) [snapback]1451179[/snapback]

go watch achmet the dead terrorist, best things I've EVER heard about the Prius...

not a car, it's a lunchbox! laugh2.gif
DiO
Toyota are more American than any Dodge or Ford. Just because Toyota is Japanese based doesnt make their cars Japanese. Toyotas are made with a MUCH higer % of North American content than the other "American" car companies.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.