Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Glitch pictures!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
TheAnalogKid2112
This was just a really weird glitch before the first patch, my buddy was in a helicopter in party play and told me to get in, but i couldn't see it. So he was in it and all i saw was him floating there...
Click to view attachment

My friend was driving a tugboat. I was at the front since there isn't a passenger seat. I stood still for a couple seconds and ended up in that little room on the boat that you're not supposed to enter. From there, you can see out and through the boat. Just the frames and windows.
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

The Cluckin' Bell glitch. Look it up. This is a picture of the Star Junction scrolling word thingy, and a picture of Cluckin' Bell from in the glitch.

Strange little thing.. My friends boat was half underwater. Not that special.
Click to view attachment

The amazing underwater glitch! Look it up. One is just a pic of it, the rest are when me and a friend drove 2 taxis into the water then went under. I actually ended up grabbing onto one.

Just a hilarious/cool picture from god knows where when my zombie guy was in front of a light. HA.
Click to view attachment

Fucked up Infernus after the swingset glitch biggrin.gif
Click to view attachment

I don't know if this was cleverly put in by R*, or if it was a totally coincidental and HILARIOUS glitch, but these two cars spawned like this in front of The Triangle Club (strip club.) I thought it was outrageous. HAHAHA.
Click to view attachment
Mohawk
nice pics... too bad they have low quality...
expecting new ones...
TrIgGeR HaPpY
Very nice pictures and a good thread, i will post some pictures too if i get any glitches. That zombie pic in the light looks so cool, like its out of a movie.
BioSphere
how do u do the underwater glitch and the cluckin' bell glitch?
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(BioSphere @ Jun 26 2008, 05:40 AM) [snapback]1450799[/snapback]

It's not really easy to tell you in text, if you have a ps3 add me and i'll show you. Otherwise look on google.
BioSphere
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid @ Jun 27 2008, 07:50 PM) [snapback]1451299[/snapback]
QUOTE(BioSphere @ Jun 26 2008, 05:40 AM) [snapback]1450799[/snapback]

It's not really easy to tell you in text, if you have a ps3 add me and i'll show you. Otherwise look on google.

I'll add you but i can only play online twice every couple weeks. I can't get broadband where i live so i can't play my ps3 online. So i have to goto my sister's in the next town. Then hook up my ps3 there.
GLC
biosphere-here's a vid for the cluckin bell one smile.gif

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GOK6hZxTnKM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GOK6hZxTnKM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

and here's another vid,showing another glitch similar to the cluckin bell one:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lzvO12DlHeg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lzvO12DlHeg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
GMT
yesterday, I found this little glitch here, somehwere in southern Algonquin.
looks to me like an invisible canopy or markee of some sort:

GLC
an update on the hospital glitch i posted:

there is a certain boundry around the hospital,that when you exit,makes everything appear again sleep.gif
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(G~L~C @ Jul 12 2008, 06:53 AM) [snapback]1454288[/snapback]
an update on the hospital glitch i posted:

there is a certain boundry around the hospital,that when you exit,makes everything appear again sleep.gif

Same with the warehouse/ Cluckin' Bell glitch.
Linkin Parkinson's
I posted the hospital glitch, unless you just posted a video of the glitch in this topic. Someone send me a link from google about the cluckin bell glitch and the underwater glitch, someone tried to show me the CNB glitch online but it didn't work... I really wanna see the underwater glitch though.
GLC
QUOTE(Linkin Parkinson @ Jul 15 2008, 07:41 AM) [snapback]1454699[/snapback]
I posted the hospital glitch, unless you just posted a video of the glitch in this topic. Someone send me a link from google about the cluckin bell glitch and the underwater glitch, someone tried to show me the CNB glitch online but it didn't work... I really wanna see the underwater glitch though.

Underwater Glitch

Clucking Bell Glitch-just use the video i posted above
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.