Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What the fuck is this?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Political & World Issues
coreyko_2003
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080625/ap_on_...otus_child_rape

Why the Hell would they go and BAN the death penalty in child rape cases? Personally, I think child rapists should get the worst death penalties for what they did.....your opinion on this shit...
Bain
I agree with you completely.
Linkin Parkinson's
If I had life in prison I would fuck the shit out of a child rapist then stab the shit out of him. Pretty sure murderers and shit share my point of view. They were just pissed off at someone and killed them... everything else is completely normal besides the attitude.
coreyko_2003
QUOTE(Linkin Parkinson @ Jun 25 2008, 09:16 PM) [snapback]1450691[/snapback]
If I had life in prison I would fuck the shit out of a child rapist then stab the shit out of him. Pretty sure murderers and shit share my point of view. They were just pissed off at someone and killed them... everything else is completely normal besides the attitude.

Yeah, thats common from what I hear, for child molesters/rapists to get the fuck beaten out of them by fellow inmates upon finding that out.
Skinny†
Pretty stupid There would be alot of child molestation cases where I wouldn't approve of capital punishment, but banning it completely?
Juice
Some of you are confused. Louisiana has been trying to pass a law that would allow the death penalty for anyone convicted of raping a child. It went all the way to the Supreme Court, and they shot it down. The point of the ruling was not to ban capital punishment in any case relating to child rape. You can still get the death penalty, in many states, if you commit murder while raping a child.

I think the punishment they receive now is proportional, they are often raped and abused for several years in prison. They are the lowest form of inmate in prison culture. They are abused by the drug dealers, the armed robbers, the murderers and the thieves. This punishment is more deserving of child rapists, since it'll let them know what their victims may have felt like, being tore up by someone more powerful than themselves.
Skinny†
QUOTE(Juice @ Jun 26 2008, 02:27 PM) [snapback]1450721[/snapback]
I think the punishment they receive now is proportional, they are often raped and abused for several years in prison. They are the lowest form of inmate in prison culture. They are abused by the drug dealers, the armed robbers, the murderers and the thieves. This punishment is more deserving of child rapists, since it'll let them know what their victims may have felt like, being tore up by someone more powerful than themselves.

True, but in some countries, they are intruducing places to keep kiddy fiddlers if they are being abused in prison. They deserve what they get.
NIGGALICIOUS
Child rapists??? Some of the hottest girls I ever seen are underage. Shoot me. I dont give a fuck.
Nec
QUOTE(Jackin @ Jul 2 2008, 10:54 PM) [snapback]1452369[/snapback]
Child rapists??? Some of the hottest girls I ever seen are underage. Shoot me. I dont give a fuck.

BANG
Skinny†
QUOTE(Jackin @ Jul 3 2008, 03:54 PM) [snapback]1452369[/snapback]

They don't mean under 18, they mean under 12.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Jackin @ Jul 3 2008, 12:54 AM) [snapback]1452369[/snapback]

roll2.gif

QUOTE(No Shirt. No Shoes. FINAL DESTIN @ Jul 3 2008, 01:09 AM) [snapback]1452375[/snapback]

I think it may actually be under 16 or 15. But I'm not sure.

Screw Loose
Child molesters should get 500 lashings, automatic castrations, and work for the rest of their lives to give their earnings to the parents of the victim to help raise the child and also help fund possible future college tuitions

If that can't happen, i'd say child molesters are already getting what they deserve in prison like Juice stated
Hardcore Ottoman
QUOTE(No Shirt. No Shoes. FINAL DESTIN @ Jul 3 2008, 02:09 AM) [snapback]1452375[/snapback]
QUOTE(Jackin @ Jul 3 2008, 03:54 PM) [snapback]1452369[/snapback]

Under 12 is paedophilia. That is the worst form next to underage rape. Then rape.
Pyrocy
I love how people, when given the opportunity, will be savages against someone who is considered a savage.

It's not poetic justice, it's more of an ironic justice with a flagrant disregard of humility. (By the way, don't spin this into me defending peters and fiddlers.)
Un-Amurikan Bastage
I think the ban is good. A life prison sentence with the child rapist tag on you will be the worst life you can know. Often leads to untimely death anyway without the immense costs to taxpayers.
NIGGALICIOUS
I fucked an underage gurl while I was underage, After I turned 18 she was still underage but I kept fucking her. If thats illegal its fucking dumb. I can be 17 and fuck a 15 year old, but i cant be 18 and fuck a 16 year old.
Skinny†
QUOTE(Jackin @ Jul 4 2008, 02:01 PM) [snapback]1452539[/snapback]
I fucked an underage gurl while I was underage, After I turned 18 she was still underage but I kept fucking her. If thats illegal its fucking dumb. I can be 17 and fuck a 15 year old, but i cant be 18 and fuck a 16 year old.

When they're over 16, they have reached the age of consent. I'm pretty sure you can be eighteen and have sex with a sixteen year old, but you can't be any age and have sex with a fifteen year old.
psychÝ
QUOTE(Jackin @ Jul 4 2008, 05:01 AM) [snapback]1452539[/snapback]

You are about 12.........Be quite already.

On the topic of this, under 16 no, as that could just get into all kinds of shit, but under 12 it should still be allowed in exceptional cases.
Mattay
Here's my two cents on the matter.

Sure, I'm all for the execution of pedophiles and child rapists. Although, as many other people have stated, it would be worse for them to get a life sentence for kidnapping, raping, and murdering a child.

Last week there was a 12 year old Vermont girl that mysteriously disapeared when she was out with her uncle. The uncle had been charged several times in the past years with sex-related crimes. When authorities finally found her, she was dead. Her uncle had planned to initiate her into a sex-ring.

I think the fucking scumbag can rot in a prison cell for the rest of his miserable life. I'll gladly continue to pay my taxes to see this happen. As long as the piece of shit gets manhandled by the other inmates, it'll be worth it.
gingergenius
QUOTE(KoreyKo @ Jun 25 2008, 07:30 PM) [snapback]1450603[/snapback]

Why the Hell would they go and BAN the death penalty in child rape cases? Personally, I think child rapists should get the worst death penalties for what they did.....your opinion on this shit...

The death penalty is wrong. End of.
Severus Snape
It appears that this topic has actually split into 2 separate, yet equally important, sub-topics. Each of which I shall address henceforth:

Capital Punishment
I used to be all for capital punishment for crimes, but I am not sure how I feel on the topic anymore. All life is precious, and who are we to decide who lives and who dies? I know the counter-argument - "murderers didn't ask permission before they killed someone" or "murderers made the decision" or something along those lines. True, and I won't argue with you. But who are we to decide that these murderers and rapists and such shouldn't be allowed to live? If we kill them, aren't we no better than they are?

I understand that the law allows for capital punishment in most states, and that it is reserved for the most heinous of crimes. Child rape (and pedophilia, for that matter) is a pretty heinous crime. But should these people be put to death? Unless the child dies, the judicial system cannot punish the rapist by comdemning him/her to death. Unless, of course, the law allows such punishment. And unless I am mistaken, no state truly allows for the death penalty for the crime of child rape.

I happen to live in a state that does not have the death penalty. We had Ed Gein and Jeffrey Dahmer, but no death penalty. I can see both arguments for it and against it. And I am still unsure if I support it or not. In the grander scheme of things, I guess I don't care. I obey the law, and so should everyone else. And if you don't, you should be punished according to the terms set forth in the penal code. Plain and simple.

Sex With Consenting Minors
This is a touchy subject to begin with. Some states grant females the right to consent at age 16, while some states don't grant that right until the age of 18. Almost all states grant males the right to consent at 15, with a few exceptions (I believe in New York both boys and girls must reach 18 to consent). And there are multiple arguments and points of view on if the law is right or wrong.

Some people believe that one should not be able to consent unless and until they reach a certain level of maturity mentally. Which almost never happens when you're a teenager, and mostly doesn't happen when you're 18. Which makes this point of view moot. How is one able to determine who is and is not mentally ready for the mental and physical aspects of sex?

Some people believe that one should not be able to consent until they are 18. At 18 you can vote, drive, and die for your country. And you should be able to legally consent to sex. But you still cannot legally drink. How is it that you should be able to be old enough to consent to something as intimately personal as sex, but can't make the legal decision if you want to have a drink?

Some people believe that the law should tell them when it's ok to have sex. Some states say 16, some say 17. Again, I point you back to the question about drinking. And heck - at 16/17 you can't vote or join the military. How can you be ready to consent?

And to further complicate this issue we have states that allow marriage, with the consent of the minors' parents, as early (in some cases) as 15. Which makes the underage male/female legally married, but still unable to legally consent.

My views - follow the law for the state/country in which you reside. That eliminates any potential questions. However, if you're 65 years old don't go sleeping with a 15 year old just cuz the law says you can. Ewwww.
NIGGALICIOUS
How many cases have you haerd of 14 year old boys getting in trouble for fucking 14 year old gurls???
Murdoc1
I'm not sure about girls but as a guy I've been smart enough to know whether or not I wanted to have sex with someone since the age of 7 at which point I made sweet child love with a girl. So I don't see why the age of consent is so high in the first place.
coreyko_2003
QUOTE(gingergenius @ Jul 7 2008, 10:00 AM) [snapback]1453206[/snapback]

Well you're a fucking bleeding heart liberal and I've seen your posts before so this doesn't surprise me.
Skinny†
QUOTE(Jackin @ Jul 8 2008, 01:16 PM) [snapback]1453318[/snapback]
How many cases have you haerd of 14 year old boys getting in trouble for fucking 14 year old gurls???

Girls don't reach the age of consent unitl they're 16. So, in numerous cases the parents would complain, I imagine.
Severus Snape
QUOTE(Jackin @ Jul 7 2008, 10:16 PM) [snapback]1453318[/snapback]

We're not talking about a 14 year old boy having sex with a 14 year old girl. We're talking about the age of consent, and minors having sex with legal adults. But seeing as you're an idiot, I'll respond to your post.

14 years olds, according to the law, are not old enough to consent. In this case, neither minor is legally able to consent to having sex, so you could argue that they are both in violation of the law. However, as neither one is old enough to consent, the defense argument here would be that neither is old enough to be able to convince the other to have sex. So your point is now moot.

QUOTE(Murdoc1 @ Jul 7 2008, 10:23 PM) [snapback]1453319[/snapback]
I'm not sure about girls but as a guy I've been smart enough to know whether or not I wanted to have sex with someone since the age of 7 at which point I made sweet child love with a girl. So I don't see why the age of consent is so high in the first place.

Sweet child love? You make me ill. How, at the age of 7, were you even physically able to have sex? And is this something you are proud of? You, sir, are disgusting. I suggest you leave the party before you are forcibly removed.
Murdoc1
QUOTE(Ashley Graham @ Jul 8 2008, 07:46 AM) [snapback]1453425[/snapback]
QUOTE(Jackin @ Jul 7 2008, 10:16 PM) [snapback]1453318[/snapback]

We're not talking about a 14 year old boy having sex with a 14 year old girl. We're talking about the age of consent, and minors having sex with legal adults. But seeing as you're an idiot, I'll respond to your post.

14 years olds, according to the law, are not old enough to consent. In this case, neither minor is legally able to consent to having sex, so you could argue that they are both in violation of the law. However, as neither one is old enough to consent, the defense argument here would be that neither is old enough to be able to convince the other to have sex. So your point is now moot.

Sweet child love? You make me ill. How, at the age of 7, were you even physically able to have sex? And is this something you are proud of? You, sir, are disgusting. I suggest you leave the party before you are forcibly removed.

You seem a bit judgmental about things outside of your own understanding, I've known the girl since birth and still have a healthy relationship with her. It sounds wrong ethically but you have to think outside your tiny box, children having sex with each other is about as wrong as safe incest.
Skinny†
QUOTE(Murdoc1 @ Jul 9 2008, 06:37 AM) [snapback]1453526[/snapback]

You seem a bit judgmental about things outside of your own understanding, I've known the girl since birth and still have a healthy relationship with her. It sounds wrong ethically but you have to think outside your tiny box, children having sex with each other is about as wrong as safe incest.

I just don't see how it was physically possible for you guys to do it...
Severus Snape
QUOTE(Murdoc1 @ Jul 8 2008, 03:37 PM) [snapback]1453526[/snapback]

Things outside my own understanding? Let's see if I understand this correctly:

You were a child. She was a child. You were both around the age of 7 (unless you a true sick fuck and were a lot older than that). You claim to have had sex (sweet child love). And you think this is ok (assuming, of course, that you both were physically able to perform said act). Am I seeing this right? I think I am.

"Sweet Child Love" is just wrong. I understand that it's natural for young children to want to know more about their bodies, but the type of exploration you are talking about shouldn't happen at that age. For starters, you shouldn't be physically able to perform the act, and neither of you at that age should have even known what the deal was. I find it hard to believe, and I am disgusted with your presence if it is true.

And then you come back with your best statement yet: That this is about as wrong as safe incest. What? Are you serious here? You either just agreed with me that it is wrong, or you are condoning incestual relationships. Are you seriously stating that having sex with a family member in a controlled, safe environment is ok? You are just sick, dude. You have more than just 1 or 2 screws loose - you are missing an entire erector set of them.

Your presence is nothing more than a poisonous fume, causing all who read your words to choke. So I am asking you nicely to please leave, and to take your opinions on this topic with you.
Skinny†
QUOTE(KoreyKo @ Jul 8 2008, 01:25 PM) [snapback]1453320[/snapback]

Well you're a fucking bleeding heart liberal and I've seen your posts before so this doesn't surprise me.

I could be called a bleeding heart liberal, but I don't care about the death penalty.
Murdoc1
QUOTE(Ashley Graham @ Jul 9 2008, 07:59 AM) [snapback]1453669[/snapback]
QUOTE(Murdoc1 @ Jul 8 2008, 03:37 PM) [snapback]1453526[/snapback]

Things outside my own understanding? Let's see if I understand this correctly:

You were a child. She was a child. You were both around the age of 7 (unless you a true sick fuck and were a lot older than that). You claim to have had sex (sweet child love). And you think this is ok (assuming, of course, that you both were physically able to perform said act). Am I seeing this right? I think I am.

"Sweet Child Love" is just wrong. I understand that it's natural for young children to want to know more about their bodies, but the type of exploration you are talking about shouldn't happen at that age. For starters, you shouldn't be physically able to perform the act, and neither of you at that age should have even known what the deal was. I find it hard to believe, and I am disgusted with your presence if it is true.

And then you come back with your best statement yet: That this is about as wrong as safe incest. What? Are you serious here? You either just agreed with me that it is wrong, or you are condoning incestual relationships. Are you seriously stating that having sex with a family member in a controlled, safe environment is ok? You are just sick, dude. You have more than just 1 or 2 screws loose - you are missing an entire erector set of them.

Your presence is nothing more than a poisonous fume, causing all who read your words to choke. So I am asking you nicely to please leave, and to take your opinions on this topic with you.

I threw in the incest bit to see the kind of person I was dealing with, there is no point in arguing with people who refuse to open their minds, I'm loving the intolerance coming from you. And what is wrong with incest? If two people that are related choose to engage in a sexual act with proper protection (condoms and birth control to prevent the birth of an inbred child). If both of them enjoy their one night stand and are not negatively affected by it, what is wrong with it?

And whats with all these should's and should not's, I was not aware that I was speaking with the great ruler of the cosmos that dictates what should and should not happen.
Severus Snape
QUOTE(Murdoc1 @ Jul 9 2008, 10:40 AM) [snapback]1453695[/snapback]
I threw in the incest bit to see the kind of person I was dealing with, there is no point in arguing with people who refuse to open their minds, I'm loving the intolerance coming from you.

I'm intolerant because incest is wrong? I'm intolerant because you're a sociopath? I'm intolerant because people like you grow up to be pedophiles and the family uncle that nobody wants to see because his hands roam?

And what is wrong with incest? If two people that are related choose to engage in a sexual act with proper protection (condoms and birth control to prevent the birth of an inbred child). If both of them enjoy their one night stand and are not negatively affected by it, what is wrong with it?

Maybe because it's not only socially unacceptable but also morally wrong and a depraved act committed by a couple of consenting sociopaths. But of course, with you being a sociopath and all, you don't see that it just isn't right. You will just go about fucking whomever you wish, and then telling all to whomever will listen becuase you don't see that it isn't right. You should not have the urge to want to sleep with a member of your own family.

And whats with all these should's and should not's, I was not aware that I was speaking with the great ruler of the cosmos that dictates what should and should not happen.

I'm not the ruler of the cosmos. I'm merely representing my case based on ACTUAL HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY. The human body, at the age of 7, is generally (99.99% of the time) not mature or developed enough to perform the acts that you claim to have performed. It's not a matter of shoulds or should nots. It's simple biology, moron. Quit falling asleep in class and you may learn this.

I have a question for you, now. Do your friends and family know that you feel this way? Do you have a little or older sister that you want to nail? Do they know this? If so, how do they feel about it? Or have you not said anything to them because you know it's wrong?
Murdoc1
Name calling is a nice way to win an argument. For a second or two you almost seem intelligent but it's sad that you have to make personal attacks to get your point across. I do not mind that you were brought up a certain way that may have taught you to be intolerant towards the beliefs of others, you have no superior morals that rise above everyone elses, you just adhere to social norms and use the intelligence that you have to defend things that were given to you as opposed to developing your own ideas and thoughts that break away from what you have learned, if you were one of those Kenyans from a previous topic you would be out there burning people for witchcraft.
coreyko_2003
QUOTE(No Shirt. No Shoes. FINAL DESTIN @ Jul 9 2008, 07:36 AM) [snapback]1453675[/snapback]
QUOTE(KoreyKo @ Jul 8 2008, 01:25 PM) [snapback]1453320[/snapback]

I could be called a bleeding heart liberal, but I don't care about the death penalty.

Yeah, but then again have ya read his posts regarding it? I THINK he's even admitted to being one anyway...
Severus Snape
QUOTE(Murdoc1 @ Jul 9 2008, 12:56 PM) [snapback]1453731[/snapback]
Name calling is a nice way to win an argument. For a second or two you almost seem intelligent but it's sad that you have to make personal attacks to get your point across. I do not mind that you were brought up a certain way that may have taught you to be intolerant towards the beliefs of others, you have no superior morals that rise above everyone elses, you just adhere to social norms and use the intelligence that you have to defend things that were given to you as opposed to developing your own ideas and thoughts that break away from what you have learned, if you were one of those Kenyans from a previous topic you would be out there burning people for witchcraft.

1. Name-calling? You are, according to medical text, a sociopath. That isn't name calling - that's a psychiatrict diagnosis.

2. I don't need to attack people personally. But I am attacking you because you are, well, an incestuous sociopath.

3. This has nothing to do with tolerance. Since when does not wanting to have sex with family members show that someone is intolerant? I mean, if you want to, go ahead. We are just gonna call you sick.

4. I have developed my own opinions, ideals, and thoughts. I care not what the vast majority of society feels. However, my ideals and values do have a tendency to be in line with what is socially accepted. That doesn't mean I didn't come to that on my own.

5. Burning witches?

I still think you're attitude is wrong and disgusting. There is nothing that could ever make me want to have sex with a member of my own family. Which is one of the things that separates those of us with intelligence from animals - our ability to realize that sleeping with family members is wrong.
Murdoc1
1. Antisocial personality disorder (APD) is a mental disorder defined by the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual: "The essential feature for the diagnosis is a pervasive pattern of disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others that begins in childhood or early adolescence and continues into adulthood due to the lack of love and care for the child."[1] Deceit and manipulation are considered essential features of the disorder. Therefore, it is essential in making the diagnosis to collect material from sources other than the individual being diagnosed. Also, the individual must be age 18 or older as well as have a documented history of a conduct disorder before the age of 15.[1]

So no I'm not a sociopath..

2. I have never committed incest nor do I plan to, and once again, still not a sociopath smile.gif You have to understand that because I accept and find that certain taboos are not as evil as people play them to be, does not mean I participate or practice these taboos myself.

3. I don't think you understand words very well do you. If I was to say you were intolerant towards white people I'm not saying that you just don't want to be white. Lets go with another definition, this one is from encarta: unwillingness or refusal to accept people who are different from you, or views, beliefs, or lifestyles that differ from your own.

4. Then sit down and challenge your reasons for incest being "wrong". Many people (including me and you apparently) do not finding it appealing, but others for their own strange reasons might. But how is it wrong for them, they do no damage to anyone else and only enjoyment comes out of it for them.

5. "Which is what separates those of us with intelligence from animals - our ability to realize that sleeping with family members is wrong." Really? Is that all that separates you from a rodent, now it all makes sense. I've been wasting my time arguing with a common mouse.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.