Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For the love of god use spoiler tags.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
neko_ceko
People please use the fucking spoiler tags. I already know what happens at the fucking end, and I don't even got the fucking game.
Use the fucking spoiler tags, after all, that's why they exist. To cover the spoilers for fucks sake.
FuddMan
Stop fucking swearing. There are plenty of warnings dotted around the place, and if you go into a forum called Gameplay or Missions Discussion, what else do you expect to see?
neko_ceko
Spoiler tags maybe?
TrIgGeR HaPpY
Its your own fault, what do u expect people to be talking about in a GTA forum? Besides people were using spoiler tags, but now its assumed everyone has played the game and completed the storyline, so the spoiler tags are pointless now. Nobody is going to use them just for the minority.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Jun 25 2008, 05:05 AM) [snapback]1450483[/snapback]
Stop fucking swearing.

FTW.

Look, Neko, I know you live in the fucking desert and an xbox and GTA4 would cost you like 100 camels or something, but you have to accept that you're on a videogame website and most of the people on the website have been playing that videogame for going on 2 months... GET WITH THE FUCKING PROGRAM. LEAVE THE DAMN DESERT and find a cool oasis where you can afford a damn console so you can play GTA4 before the next one comes out and you're stuck bitching because you want to read all the posts but get pissy when there isn't a spoiler tag. Who are you kidding? You read the spoilers anyway.

QUIT BITCHING AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE SO YOU CAN PLAY GTA4 AND STOP BEING A SANDY VAGINA ON THE INTERNET.

Sorry, I was just kidding, kind of.
neko_ceko
Oh and what about this
psychÝ
Psh...they don't need to use them, I have never played the game and I don't know what happens in it.
neko_ceko
Because you don't read ohmy.gif
Mattay
QUOTE(neko_ceko @ Jun 25 2008, 11:22 AM) [snapback]1450562[/snapback]
Oh and what about this

You know that not everyone is going to read the announcements about using spoiler tags. I rarely go into the missions discussion forum because I haven't finished the game yet. If I went in and found out what the ending was it'd be my own fault.

Just don't go in there. Simple.
neko_ceko
ok...
TrIgGeR HaPpY
It also says this before you even enter the forums "WARNING: Forum may well contain spoilers. Read at your own risk. "
neko_ceko
QUOTE(TrIgGeR HaPpY @ Jun 26 2008, 12:10 PM) [snapback]1450781[/snapback]
It also says this before you even enter the forums "WARNING: Forum may well contain spoilers. Read at your own risk. "

QUOTE(Zen)
If you want to post spoilers, anywhere in these specific forums, then make sure you use spoiler tags. The red text in the forum description doesn't exempt you from having to use them.

To use a spoiler tag, put
CODE
[spoiler]

before the post and
CODE

[/spoiler]
after the post.
Sharpie Fetish
Dont fucking go in the moron theres bound to be spoilers
Mattay
Fixed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.