Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Learn to KICK !!!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
Ejay1000
Come on! I seem to spend more time waiting for some sleeping host or one that refuses to change the settings (so no one lites up )than actually playing.Yes I know you can host your own game but thats not the point here. If more people know how to kick we would all get more games in. I now find myself dropping out of the game to message everyone in the lobby to learn to kick and when they do to pass it on to other people. 95% of people don't have a clue you can do this, so if you read this don't know how to kick off unwanted hosts and players then you really need to find out (then pass it on)
Davidgtza2
yeah that happens all the time, maybe R* should add like a feature where the host has to confirm they're active, like a counter or something, dont know if thats possible though
ViceMan
This happens in about 70% of my games, I just get pissed off and leave, at most 3 people will vote to kick the host, the others are clueless. I'm not even sure if the hosts know they have to be ready for the game to start. The other 15% of my games tend to be ones where i'm thrown into the action at the last minute, due to joining the game as the countdown ends. I'm oblivious to the settings, meaning I have to either use my phone to find out what the settings are or quit. The final 15% of games turn out fine. I like those odds.
Linkin Parkinson's
I get kicked from games and I'm not even the host...

like I was in the pre-game shit for deal breaker and I got kicked.. all I did was join, check, and wait and 3 people voted to kick me, I have never seen any of them before.
GLC
QUOTE(Linkin Parkinson @ Jun 25 2008, 03:17 PM) [snapback]1450539[/snapback]
I get kicked from games and I'm not even the host...

like I was in the pre-game shit for deal breaker and I got kicked.. all I did was join, check, and wait and 3 people voted to kick me, I have never seen any of them before.

they were probably just friends who didnt want anyone else to join they're game.
either that or they were trying to beat rockstars time and get the acheivement
Reave
And there is a lot of people who forget to push A or they press A, then B, Then A etc.

Today I was playing with a guy who was all the time shouting like the "leave britney alone"īs guy... everybody yelled at him. But nobody voted to kick him before the next game. in fact. lot of people didnīt know they can ignore him with the phone.

The phone is cool. Sometimes I call to the people I killed to say that it was not personal. thumbup.gif
Linkin Parkinson's
lmfao I call people and talk shit after I kill them
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.