Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 100% Completion Cards
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Psy
In what is quite possibly the last update to the incredibly complex 100% Checklist, I've decided to make the checklist generate gamercard style badges for all members signed up to it.

If you keep a completion counter in your signature saying how far through the game you are, but you're sick of constantly updating it, this is exactly what you need.

It will generate your image and percentage based completely on the boxes you've checked on the 100% checklist. Simply update your checklist, and the image will update automatically. Log in to your checklist to get the code so that you can use it on the forums, or if you haven't already, get yourself signed up and tick those boxes!

I hope everyone has found the 100% checklist useful so far, and if I can think of anything else to add to the list, I'll keep you all updated.

In other news, Rockstar have released a patch for GTA4 on both the 360 and PS3. More details here.
neko_ceko
Now that's fucking cool.
asthenia
Fucking nuts.
Zen
Awesome wink.gif
TrIgGeR HaPpY
Good idea smile.gif
DiO
Oh yah, this game.

Well its nice to see a patch. Im certianly not done with GTA IV MP'er but taking a MGO break.

Those cards are pretty cool. I don't know much about them because I've never used one. But isn't it possible you have customizable ones where people could but their completion info in a sig they made themselves?
Psy
As long as they made their signature image the exact same size as this one, technically it would be possible to generate the data onto a custom image. Otherwise, if the image was bigger the text would be placed in the same position and it might look weird.
§ynch
Very nice, thanks much. cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.