Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA V: GTA BERLIN?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Downloadable Content / Next GTA Discussion
Reave
"En Berlín, mientras trabajábamos en un proyecto sobre la ciudad con raperos turcos, estuvimos a punto de colaborar con la gente de Rockstar. Ha recreado Berlín para un futuro GTA."

In Berlin, while we worked in a project about the city with rap singers from Turkey, we were about to work with Rockstarīs people. They did Berlin for a new GTA.

Source

http://aqueos.blogspot.com/2008/04/gta-v-gta-berln.html
Ophis-
Highly unlikly. Plus, no offence but you have 2 posts... i don't think i have ever seen the truth come from a member who has less then 100 posts on these boards about GTA.
Reave
I am not the source. The source is Público, a Newspaper.
Ophis-
QUOTE(Reave @ Jun 23 2008, 03:22 PM) [snapback]1449931[/snapback]
I am not the source. The source is Público, a Newspaper.

I can't speak spanish, but that website that was your source does not look real and looks like it could be made within a few clicks of the mouse.
PabloHoneyOle
http://www.publico.es/culturas/videojuegos.../gta/videojuego

I didn't see anything about Berlin in the article.

I also doubt any spanish person is going to have the inside track on the next location of a game that hasn't even been mentioned outside of a fanboy forum.
Reave
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jun 23 2008, 07:10 PM) [snapback]1450000[/snapback]
http://www.publico.es/culturas/videojuegos.../gta/videojuego

I didn't see anything about Berlin in the article.

I also doubt any spanish person is going to have the inside track on the next location of a game that hasn't even been mentioned outside of a fanboy forum.

Mmmmm. Itīs not a "Spanish Person", itīs a important executive of a important company.

The info about berlin is at the end:

"Ha recreado Berlín para un futuro GTA..."

They made Berlin for another GTA.

Donīt kill the messenger.
neko_ceko
GTA out of USA - Epic fail game
I know there was GTA London, but that was in the time when GTA was new
Reave
In Tokio in the 2050 would be great Jumpy.gif
Ophis-
Honestly, why are you turning this into a debate about how it shouldnt be outside of the US now? stick with what we know and what we know is nothing.
PabloHoneyOle
If you google "GTA 5" you can find all sorts of speculation on locations for the next game.

I doubt Dan Houser called up this JEFE MUY IMPORTANTE DE UNA COMPANIA MUY IMPORTANTE DE ESPANOL and spilled the beans about the location of an epic game mere months after GTA4 came out.

I'm not killing the messenger, I'm just saying a "messenger" doesn't spew speculation (especially in a foreign language).

...If GTA5 is in Berlin, I'll apologize, otherwise, your post is horseshit speculation... no offense to you.

Ophis-
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jun 24 2008, 02:35 PM) [snapback]1450279[/snapback]
If you google "GTA 5" you can find all sorts of speculation on locations for the next game.

I doubt Dan Houser called up this JEFE MUY IMPORTANTE DE UNA COMPANIA MUY IMPORTANTE DE ESPANOL and spilled the beans about the location of an epic game mere months after GTA4 came out.

I'm not killing the messenger, I'm just saying a "messenger" doesn't spew speculation (especially in a foreign language).

...If GTA5 is in Berlin, I'll apologize, otherwise, your post is horseshit speculation... no offense to you.

LMFAO. You put it in such a loving way. notworthy.gif
Reave
Well. The fact is:

Rockstar made Berlin.

You can think what you want. I just speculated.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Reave @ Jun 24 2008, 12:05 PM) [snapback]1450311[/snapback]
Well. The fact is:

Rockstar made Berlin.

You can think what you want. I just speculated.

Fact: It wasn't Rockstar, you moron.
http://www.gtaberlin.de/en/news.html

GTA: Berlin is a modification of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
We mainly replace the ingame-environment, car models and characters. Thus, there will be a whole new story as well.

In its today's appearance, this project has been existing since 2002, having gone through a lot of changes in the team involved in its development.
Release a first ingame version took place on Ocotber, 29. 2007. Since then, the modification is updated via irregularly published extensions.
Reave
Errr. Well. There is a mod in SA called Berlin. (The DNF of mods in other hand)

There is too a song called Berlin. And a book. But I am not speaking about the mod, nor the song, nor the book.

Donīt mess with me fucking idiot: I just said there is a executive of a videogame company telling that Rockstar made berlin. Thatīs definitely true: There is the executive telling that. Maybe he is liying. Maybe there is some dark conspiration behind his words. Or whatever you want.

I donīt ever mind if you believe at the guy. I donīt mind if he lied or not. I donīt ever mind if Rockstar made the city and, if they made it, I donīt mind if itīs for a videogame or for some another business.

I just wanted to post that the guy told that. I did it cause I wanted. Just for the sake of doing it.

Hala. Hugs and drooling kisses locked.gif
Ophis-
Well considering you just wanted to say it you wasn't half defense about what you claimed to be fact untill you were proven ever so wrong.

I realy can't see any of this being true.
Reave
QUOTE(Liquidice @ Jun 25 2008, 02:23 AM) [snapback]1450406[/snapback]
Well considering you just wanted to say it you wasn't half defense about what you claimed to be fact untill you were proven ever so wrong.

I realy can't see any of this being true.

No no. I was not wrong: I just said that, according to a newspaper (a serious one, not a yellow one) a videogame developer told that Rockstar recreated Berlin.

And, according to a newspaper, a videogame developer told that rockstar recreated berlin. Thatīs a fact.

If the videogame developer lied or he didnīt is not my problem. But the videogame developer told it in a newspaper.

Zzzzzzz
PabloHoneyOle
I think what has happened here is some SPIC executive saw this Grand Theft Auto: Berlin computer game modification and someone told him it was the next Grand Theft Auto, made by Rockstar. Then he went to some shitty newspaper to BREAK THE STORY, (I can't believe IGN or GamePro haven't picked up on this hot lead!) and some other SPIC blogged about it, and somehow, you came across it while practicing erotic self asphyxiation and searching the internet for leads on the next GTA.

Great work, really, thanks for sharing it with us. Psy will likely put this HOT INFORMATION on the GTA4.TV Front Page with a link to the news story and a mexican translator shipped to every members house so they can translate the news article, then clean their floors and mow their yards.

Don't post any of your SPIC PROPAGANDA GTA BULLSHIT here anymore about the next game being in Berlin until you contact Rockstar (see contact information below) and get confirmation that Rockstar is making the next game there, or they have a created a model city that only a DUMBFUCK SPIC and SOME ASSHOLE (^) posting in this forum; know about...

Go ahead. Call them. Let me know. I'm REALLY excited to hear what they have to say, you dumb fine gentleman.

Rockstar Games
Contact information
PHONE: (410) 933-9191
WEB SITE: http://www.rockstargames.com
E-MAIL: support@take2baltimore.com
ADDRESS: Take-Two Interactive Games
622 Broadway
New York, NY 10012

European Headquarters
Address Phone
Take-Two Interactive UK Ltd Saxon House, 2-4 Victoria Street, Windsor, Berks, SL4 1EN 01753 496600

International Headquarters
Address Phone
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. 622 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 001 (646) 536-2842

Primary Subsidiaries
Address
Rockstar Games 555 Kings Road, London SW6 2EB
Linkin Parkinson's
What the fuck are you talking about? DLC hasn't even been released yet I highly doubt R* "made Berlin" already...

stop posting this fake fucking bullshit
Reave
Iīm using your stupid language to say: "There is someone who said that the next gta will be in Berlin."

Why did you understood: "Next gta will be in Berlin. I can assure that. I Really Believe that"?

I saw it clearly when you spoke about spics and mexican:

Spain and Mexico are the same or even similar. Itīs Ok for retards.
PabloHoneyOle
I thought I told you not to post until you called Rockstar and backed up your bullshit source or the important bullshit executive with the inside track to the next GTA.

QUOTE(Reave @ Jun 25 2008, 08:06 PM) [snapback]1450662[/snapback]
Iīm using your stupid language to say: "There is someone who said that the next gta will be in Berlin."

I'm telling you in my stupid language: Read other posts in this forum, there are hundreds of kids saying they heard the next GTA is going to be in New Orleans, Tokyo, London, Ireland, Vice City, San Andreas, Antartica, Rio, Las Vegas... it's the internet. People speculate on the internet.

I've posted a link that proves your "Source" is full of shit and is merely talking about a modded version of San Andreas that some dumbfuck saw and thought was the

Why did you understood: "Next gta will be in Berlin. I can assure that. I Really Believe that"?
Then why would you create an account just to post this information? Your entire post could have been another unwelcomed addition to one of the other 5000 topics about potential bullshit leads on the next GTA location.

If you didn't BELIEVE it, why bother posting and have people call you a dumbass on the internet for posting moronic, incorrect, unfactual information. Remember, your fact was that someone in Spain said the next GTA would be in Berlin; not that it is factual information.

I saw it clearly when you spoke about spics and mexican:
Spain and Mexico are the same or even similar. Itīs Ok for retards.

Yeah, there is nothing similar with Spain and Mexico except for the whole historical colonization of Mexico by the Spaniards and the inherited culture that has shaped the face of Mexico for the past 300 years, you dumbfuck.

Read up, shithead.
History of Mexico (Starting with the Spanish Conquest...)
Reave
There is lot of people saying they heard one or other thing. I put here a source. And itīs not a yellow newspaper or something, is a serious newspaper. But itīs Ok for you.

You posted a link that proved that there is a mod called Berlin. It donīt prove that my source is a shit. It can make it doubtful. In fact, it was doubtful for me even before of knowing about GTA BERLIN but the importance of the source made me post it. But itīs Ok for you.

I create a account to post in this forum cause I want to post in this forum, not only to post this information. But itīs Ok for you.

I have explained why I posted it even donīt believing, but I can write it again:

1.I did not invented, I didnīt use a newspaper like The Sun. I used a serious newspaper.

2.Maybe, R* could recreate Berlin for something not being a videogame. I donīt know. Maybe for a in-web application, maybe for a Berlinīs Town-hall promotion etc.

I donīt mind even a bit if someone who believes himself better for having more messages or a gold account or who think that Spain and Mexico are similar call me wathever.

And yeah. I know the history of my country. But Texas and California and Philippines and Sahara and bla bla was too spanish colony* and we are not even similar. The only similarities are the language. We are so similar to Mexico as New Zealand is USA-like only for use the same language.

*In fact, they were not spanish colonies, they were part of Spain.
1UP
I'd just like to point out its highly unlikely unless they revamp the whole game again, wouldn't be called GTA V... Seeing how this topic is nothing but flames and so on, I think its time to throw a lock on it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.