Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: XBL Update.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
Samurai_tbag
Any idea what it did?
Ophis-
I wasn't aware there has been one?
FuddMan
I was just about to ask the same question. I can't find anything anywhere that says what the update fixes.
Harrop
QUOTE(Liquidice @ Jun 23 2008, 11:52 AM) [snapback]1449892[/snapback]
I wasn't aware there has been one?

Neither was I, I wonder what it was for, Isn't there anyway to find out?
Samurai_tbag
I signed on about 2 hours ago and it said "An Update Is Required To Play This Game"

Not sure..
Ophis-
I was playing from about 9pm (BST) to about 1am last night and there was no update however joining games became easier to do without cutting offf.
asthenia
Bout time.
Samurai_tbag
So noone else had to download the update?
Ophis-
Its not asked me to update anything yet. However i havn't checked today at all.
Davidgtza2
I just downloaded the update for the PS3, dont know what it fixed yet
PabloHoneyOle
http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/53265

From the Rockstar Social Club:

Fixed an issue where players were unable to enter or exit vehicles in GTA Race.
Fixed an issue where scripted vehicles were causing games to unexpectedly crash.
Improved reliability and frequency of PS3's online leaderboard updates.
Fixed a rare hang some players encountered when moving from a Race or GTA Race lobby into gameplay.
Fixed a hang that would occur when players were switching teams during the countdown in the lobby.
Fixed an issue where players were able to get ridiculously high scores from Cops 'n Crooks matches.
Changed GTA Race and Race so that the last player remaining always receives a reward of $250.
Fixed an issue where spectating players would prevent the game from finishing.
Fixed an issue where players were unable to spectate in Round 2 of Cops 'n Crooks games.
Changed countdown timer in lobby so that it no longer resets when new players join a game.
Changed the kick option so that kicked players are no longer brought back to single player.
Davidgtza2
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jun 23 2008, 01:17 PM) [snapback]1450005[/snapback]

Changed countdown timer in lobby so that it no longer resets when new players join a game.

Thanks for the info, glad they fixed that
Linkin Parkinson's
QUOTE(Davidgtza2 @ Jun 23 2008, 06:43 PM) [snapback]1450011[/snapback]
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jun 23 2008, 01:17 PM) [snapback]1450005[/snapback]

Thanks for the info, glad they fixed that

That's gay, that shit pissed me off when I went into deathmatches in fucking Bohan with Rocket Launchers and cops on. It's fun with the cops off though. But I was pissed off I picked deathmatch and instantly brought to the match... and cops were on my ass.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.