Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LCS or VCS?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
Highwire
What portable GTA game do you prefer? For me i'd say LCS. I love Liberty City even though its flooded with crime it makes it so much better. VCS's setting is good because i like the scenery and its near the water but i like crouded cities. I like the problems that Sal has and the storyline and the Mob. I like VCS's missions though they're really good like LCS's.
§ynch
QUOTE(Highwire @ Jun 22 2008, 10:20 PM) [snapback]1449837[/snapback]
What portable GTA game do you prefer? For me i'd say LCS. I love Liberty City even though its flooded with crime it makes it so much better. VCS's setting is good because i like the scenery and its near the water but i like crouded cities. I like the problems that Sal has and the storyline and the Mob. I like VCS's missions though they're really good like LCS's.

They were both great GTA games, IMHO.
I got 100% twice on LCS, back to back.
VCS was a bit more difficult, only got 100% once.
I probably prefer LCS, but they are both great games.
Great radio soundtracks as well. Another highlight of the franchise.
NIGGALICIOUS
I own them both on PS2 and I love them both, I love every single GTA Game, Havn't played GTA Advance though. The rap station on LCS is great and V Rock on VCS is great.
neko_ceko
I love Rise FM on LCS. They are both good games, but for some reason I like Liberty City Stories little more. I think its because I played that one before VCS.
Skinny 
It's a hard choice. Depends whether you like GTAIII or GTAVC better, aswell.

I'd go with VCS, soley because of the features, but I did like the story in LCS (seeing Avery was epic).
TheAnalogKid2112
Tough choice. Probably VCS, because of the real songs and better cars. Also because my first GTA game was VC so it brought back memories lol
Linkin Parkinson's
Vice City Stories blows Liberty City Stories out of the water I don't even see how this is a topic.

Liberty City Stories is good but if you're going to choose one or the other you'd get more for your money if you buy VCS. Liberty City Stories had Missions and side missions and that's all. The scenery isn't even that great I got bored of LCS so quick after I beat the game I never even looked at it again. VCS on the other hand is fun as hell, the story is better and more emotional, challenging, and fun. The setting is better (I like VC more than LC... LC is just block after block of bullshit ass hollow buildings) while VC has a beach and you can swim. Also if you were a fan of the bicycles in SA... there are bikes in VCS. You also get your own gang in VCS that you can recruit... there are jet skis too. They combine key features of Vice City (Assets) and San Andreas (Gang territory) and implemented it in VCS, which is one of the main reasons I bought the game. The empire building system is where you can take over other gang businesses and start your own businesses and collect money from them every day, they also include missions. You can start a Protection Racket, create a Loan Office, run a Brothel, be a Drug Lord, run a Robbery Ring, and have your own Smuggling Empire. Once you complete the missions for all of these business sites, you will unlock awesome outfits that match your status in Vice City... you really feel like a big shot in Vice City now with several empires all over Vice City. There is also a golf minigame and the combat system is more enhanced.. also when you get busted or wasted you can buy all of your weapons back for $2,000.

VCS has shit in it that even SA, VC, and IV doesn't have... you should definitely get VCS. The story in LCS isn't even all that good, the whole generic ass story revolves around taking gang territory.
Mzeppelin
LCS by far. I don't care if VCS has a few more features and side missions in it. I loved the storyline, people, missions, city, and everything in LCS. Love playing as Toni Cipriani too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.