Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quickest way to rank
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
Pez
ok, i'd like opinions on what you guys think the quickest way to rank is please?
thats really all, it would be very helpfull to me and to folk who read it. smile.gif
thanks guyz!
Ejay1000
I have reached rank 5 only playing Death Match BIG mistake. Last night I played noose for the first and earned $4500 in under 5mins, it would normaly take a 20 to 30 min game of DM with aleast 6 other ppl and near spawning to gurantee that (and I normaly finish in the top 2or 3) .We repeated the game for just under an hour and I earnly 50G.Being the novice in the game I just held the cops at bay while they did all the copter work(I did feel like a bit of a free loader, but hey, I didn't get any of them killed and they did wait for me with get away copter so they didn't seem to mind tooo much). Now there is a game where some mates and maybe a headset would come in real hand.I believe that you could rank up every 1 or 2 days. But don't forget it's good to play all the different games it makes you a more rounded player.
Pez
so your opinion is noose all the way? smile.gif
Ejay1000
I'd say so after last night, yes. I think 4(+) novices would soon get in a rhythm and be earning 50G per hour per head. (I don't know what is needed to rank after 6 but at this rate ranks would come thick and reasonably fast.Wish I'd started doing noose sooner!!!

And I wish had some mates and a better headset (Don't get a motorola they'r aload of crap on the PS3)LOL
ConQueSteD
Noose or Bomb Da Base which ever one you like more. Very rarely do i play those. and im level 8
Linkin Parkinson's
I don't even worry about ranking up I always either play:

Team Deathmatch
Turf War
Free Mode Stunting
or I'm in a party

Occasionally I do races... I rarely do anything else... tomorrow I'll play Bomb Da Base though.
bOnEs
we've found that "deal breaker" is the quickest way to gain levels... especially if it's just 2 of you playing... me and my friend average about $2200 from just killing the dealers... then, you get $3500 for completing the mission... that's pretty good money for a mission that takes anywhere between 15-25 minutes to complete...

$5000-$6000 in 20 minutes... not too shabby...
Linkin Parkinson's
I believe I got over $5,000 per game in Hangman's Noose and Bomb Da Base II yesterday... I'll try deal breaker though.
HongKongPhooey
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jun 23 2008, 06:15 PM) [snapback]1450004[/snapback]
we've found that "deal breaker" is the quickest way to gain levels... especially if it's just 2 of you playing... me and my friend average about $2200 from just killing the dealers... then, you get $3500 for completing the mission... that's pretty good money for a mission that takes anywhere between 15-25 minutes to complete...

$5000-$6000 in 20 minutes... not too shabby...

How about 9 grand in 10 mins? How does that sound or even if you suck how about 6 grand in 12 mins. Thats bomb da base if you know what the fuck your doing, I usually average 7 grand in 10 mins but if im playing with someone that isnt a dipshit ill make like high 6's in 8 mins. You gotta get like 45 kils to make 8 grand and you only get 3 lives "talkin bout hard here fuck anything else" Its easy to die though, all you need is one fucker to hit you with a smg and your fucked, also you cant finish the mission by yourself atleast two people cant die
DiO
Stats whoring gets boring. I dont bother.
HongKongPhooey
QUOTE(Albino @ Aug 5 2008, 02:31 PM) [snapback]1457814[/snapback]
Stats whoring gets boring. I dont bother.

indeed it does, but its easy, and i like to make my clothes be better then everyone else's. By the way, why the fuck do the girls get all the good bike helmuts?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.