Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Add me please
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
Chunbong
Hey guys i just got the ps3 & gta the other day! hoping to make some friends to play with online..

Name: ChunBong

add me so we can get together something thanks
Ejay1000
QUOTE(Chunbong @ Jun 21 2008, 10:01 AM) [snapback]1449527[/snapback]
Hey guys i just got the ps3 & gta the other day! hoping to make some friends to play with online..

I don't Know if you know this, or not, but this is what I do anyway - I find that often Free Roaming is agood place to find online buddies, someone will drive up honkin thier horn and smokin out, you jump in and he might show you a few stunts or get you to help on drive-byin some dude, or what ever.They might ask if want to try an other game (Next Game option on your phone).Then when you drop out of GTA4 go over to "Friends" menue come down to "Players met" find the guy/gal you want, use "triangle", and pick "Add a Friend" and away you go. I hope this is of help.

BTW try to get someone who knows thier way around the money games(such as noose and bomb the base) this will help with your ranking(if your into that sort of thing).
GLC
QUOTE(Ejay1000 @ Jun 21 2008, 05:13 PM) [snapback]1449568[/snapback]
QUOTE(Chunbong @ Jun 21 2008, 10:01 AM) [snapback]1449527[/snapback]

I don't Know if you know this, or not, but this is what I do anyway - I find that often Free Roaming is agood place to find online buddies, someone will drive up honkin thier horn and smokin out, you jump in and he might show you a few stunts or get you to help on drive-byin some dude, or what ever.They might ask if want to try an other game (Next Game option on your phone).Then when you drop out of GTA4 go over to "Friends" menue come down to "Players met" find the guy/gal you want, use "triangle", and pick "Add a Friend" and away you go. I hope this is of help.

BTW try to get someone who knows thier way around the money games(such as noose and bomb the base) this will help with your ranking(if your into that sort of thing).

this method is how i came to meet about 25% of the friends on my list
PabloHoneyOle
I always add the people who's gameplay impresses me the most, the people who are FUCKING MURDERING everyone in Team Deathmatch and Cops and Crooks. No noobs on my friends list.
CavinRovi
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 1 2008, 04:04 PM) [snapback]1452027[/snapback]
I always add the people who's gameplay impresses me the most, the people who are FUCKING MURDERING everyone in Team Deathmatch and Cops and Crooks. No noobs on my friends list.

LOL - why do I get the feeling that YOU are the "NOOB" on their Friends list tho..... LOL!
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(CavinRovi @ Jul 10 2008, 07:41 AM) [snapback]1453849[/snapback]
LOL - why do I get the feeling that YOU are the "NOOB" on their Friends list tho..... LOL!

Why do I feel your flaming my posts now? You bumped this one from 9 days ago?
But oh man, it was worth it. That was like a burn 9 days in the making. Fucking epic bro.

Speaking of noobs, congratulations on your second day of being a member on this site, you're certainly a welcomed addition of class, wit, and impecible grammar.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.