Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: XBL GTAIV Players Please...
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
Ophis-
I've had an Xbox360 since a week before the game... I've had GTAIV since launch day. I've even had XBL set up since before launch day...

But what i don't have.. is many XBL Friends!! I only own GTAIV and i have like duff, Psy and a couple of the clan leaders as friends. And currently i dont seem to ever be online at the same time they are playing.

If you play GTA Online then add me please!!

XBL Gamertag: LIQUIDICE3
PabloHoneyOle
I'll add you. I'm always looking for a match.
Linkin Parkinson's
I'll add you. I'm always looking for a match.
Ophis-
tongue.gif

MORE!!!

Im bored shitless tonight so im having a good'ole game!
Linkin Parkinson's
Why don't you add me? You're always looking for a match.
yadoso
I'll add all of you, if you add me (yadoso). Lets make this the official Xbox friend thread, if someone would.
Ophis-
Im gonna go add you guys now. Im just hoping your not all 10year olds with realy high voices! lol
Linkin Parkinson's
You didn't play GTA IV yesterday.

EDIT: I just realized your GT is Liquidice3 I sent a friend request to liquidice13 yesterday

rofl
NIGGALICIOUS
Add me

ImpaleChrist
Ophis-
QUOTE(Linkin Parkinson @ Jun 21 2008, 06:35 PM) [snapback]1449579[/snapback]
You didn't play GTA IV yesterday.

EDIT: I just realized your GT is Liquidice3 I sent a friend request to liquidice13 yesterday

rofl

Lol... Yeah i played tongue.gif and you were on. I was swopping alot last night with my mate and showing him the GTA world so wasn't doing much running around with others in free roam. Although i will most likly be on for a game again tonight as i've got no other plans to my knowleadge.
Linkin Parkinson's
liquidice13 plays Halo 3 all the fucking time so he's off.. I got yall though

I don't understand why you would buy XBL Gold and not be on every day... but that could just be me being frugal.
Zen
QUOTE(Linkin Parkinson @ Jun 24 2008, 02:43 AM) [snapback]1450124[/snapback]
liquidice13 plays Halo 3 all the fucking time so he's off.. I got yall though

I don't understand why you would buy XBL Gold and not be on every day... but that could just be me being frugal.

It's not like Pay as You Go though, it's not like you can pay for it daily. Even the minimum is a month, and I doubt anyone would play every day for a month.
Linkin Parkinson's
$60 for a year of online play, I could buy another game with $60.
Zen
QUOTE(Linkin Parkinson @ Jun 24 2008, 03:00 AM) [snapback]1450130[/snapback]

Do what you want, it's your money.. 0_o No-one's forcing you to buy Xbox Live...
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Zen @ Jun 23 2008, 10:02 PM) [snapback]1450132[/snapback]
QUOTE(Linkin Parkinson @ Jun 24 2008, 03:00 AM) [snapback]1450130[/snapback]

Do what you want, it's your money.. 0_o No-one's forcing you to buy Xbox Live...

And you're missing out on hella fun... and the opportunity to get the full experience from the game. If you had to break down GTAIV in price, I'd say the storyline is worth about $30 and the multiplayer (online) is worth the other $30... atleast. Now that I've completed the story, I've gotten more and more involved with the multiplayer.

And don't forget about the DLC... it's all worth dropping $60 and skipping out on buying the new Lego Indiana Jones...
Ophis-
i have a gold account because i can afford one. Considering i bought GTAIV, an xbox360 and the GTAIV guide all at once.... the extra 12months live account was nothing, plus i got a 3months live account free with my game anyway. Bare in mind i dont have alot of time to play, so i dont need to buy any more games... what i save on games i gain for having xbox live at my disposal.

Last night was fun while it lasted though folks.... i ended up getting booted out the game due to connection error and then i couldnt get back into the game because it decided to tell me im not allowed to join games ive been booted from!!!

GRRRR.
Linkin Parkinson's
It wasn't that much, we just did the swing glitch then went to Algonquin and did some shit with something I don't know what to call it but everyone eventually left.
Ophis-
QUOTE(Linkin Parkinson @ Jun 24 2008, 04:36 PM) [snapback]1450301[/snapback]
It wasn't that much, we just did the swing glitch then went to Algonquin and did some shit with something I don't know what to call it but everyone eventually left.

Bah, i still feel like i missed out. haha.

Whoes up for getting a few peps and playing a kinda, City Scaled 'TAG' match some time?
Linkin Parkinson's
Nah, I really just want to play games like Deal Breaker, Bomb da Base II, and Hangman's NOOSE with people on my friends list... either that or go in free mode and stunt and fuck with glitches.

How the fuck did you get 3 months free though, I just got 1 month free and I think that was because I pre-ordered.
yadoso
I'll add the rest of the people in this thread.
adswellfit
ur all welcome 2 add me GT:adswellfit
PabloHoneyOle
I'm unadding LiquidIce and yadaso.

Nothing personal, just never play with them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.