Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA4 MP Wish List
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
Ejay1000
1. I would have liked it if they had kept that whole through the windshield thing from SP (they might have but I've never seen it!). I think ppl would think twice before trying to turn you into wall pizza @150mph+. I have no problem with drive-bys, rundowns and the like but you should pay some price for a full head-on into wall
2.I'd like to be able to lay flat. Sometimes crouching just does'nt get you low enough.
3. Parachutes (LOL). How cool would that be ? Base jumpin, dropping into a fire fight

These are just afew things Ive throught of during the short time I've been playing maybe you have your own. I'm sure I'll think of more the longer I play.
NIGGALICIOUS
I want all the vehicles from SP, I don't know why the fuck there isn't a Sabre GT in MP... fucking retarded.
I wanna bowl and play pool and shit, That'd be cool
M@2me
most of all just wish that itd actually work instead of getting a 'connection with one or players has been lost' message nearly all the time
Ejay1000
QUOTE(M@2me @ Jun 20 2008, 07:08 AM) [snapback]1449281[/snapback]
most of all just wish that itd actually work instead of getting a 'connection with one or players has been lost' message nearly all the time

I'm talking about wishes not miracles ! LOL!
FuddMan
I want a car spawn and suicide option on the phone in party mode and free roam.
Anton
random spawn point in cops & crooks

game filters

people lose $ if the quit cos they're last in the race
shabbagaz

Ditto! So bloody annoying. angry.gif

As has been suggested before, I would also like to see a multiplayer menu so you're not always going back into single player. Also when picking a game mode (especially free roam) - you should be able to join an existing game that has the settings you want without having to be the host and waiting ages for others to join the game (for example - free roam with friendly fire off etc).
djdrizzle
Hang From Helicoptors/ trucks... WTF, IN THE SP, I SAW A GUY HANG FROM THE HELI AND I HAD 2 SHOOT IT DOWN.. WHY CANT I HANG IN MP>> ITS BULL SNIT..

SHOOTING ROCKETS FROM HELI.. IF LIL JACOB CAN DO IT IN SP WHY CANT THE PASSENGERS DO IT.>

PARACHUTES.. WTF.. SAN ANDRES hAd EM, DNT DOWNGRADE, I WOULD LOVE TO JUMP OUTTHE HELI WITH FRIENDS IN FREE MODE aND LIVE iF I CHOOSE TO..

FASTER SPAWN TIMES FOR CARS anD SUCH

GETTING IN THE CARS FASTER.. IT TAKES A LONG AZZ TIME TO GET IN CARS TRYING TO RUN FROM THE COPS

o.. a RIot code and a flying car code, but thats 4 SP
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(Ejay1000 @ Jun 20 2008, 01:05 AM) [snapback]1449292[/snapback]

I'm talking about wishes not miracles ! LOL!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG YOU'RE SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!@@
angry.gif
GLC
QUOTE(Ejay1000 @ Jun 19 2008, 10:51 PM) [snapback]1449202[/snapback]
1. I would have liked it if they had kept that whole through the windshield thing from SP (they might have but I've never seen it!). I think ppl would think twice before trying to turn you into wall pizza @150mph+. I have no problem with drive-bys, rundowns and the like but you should pay some price for a full head-on into wall
2.I'd like to be able to lay flat. Sometimes crouching just does'nt get you low enough.
3. Parachutes (LOL). How cool would that be ? Base jumpin, dropping into a fire fight

These are just afew things Ive throught of during the short time I've been playing maybe you have your own. I'm sure I'll think of more the longer I play.

at your first point;
if they had made it the same as SP,we wouldnt have the car cannon glitch...or at least it wouldnt work properly
Reave
QUOTE(ROFLCopter Goes Soi Soi Soi @ Jun 20 2008, 11:08 AM) [snapback]1449300[/snapback]
I want a car spawn and suicide option on the phone in party mode and free roam.

Suicide option would be cool. I have a friend who use to drive the copter to the fucking middle of the sea and then just jump. It was funny once, but not the third time.
DanD
Instead of the phone, muting should be done in a COD4 manner... in which you get some idea of who is talking.
DiO
I just want a sever list isntead of the match match making.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.