Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Multiplayer question
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
xtiffanyx
my question is if their is a mode on gta4 that friends can hang out and go to the bars or play the bowling games and stuff. i know you can do this on solo mode, but on free mode on multiplayer. none of the hang outs have people and are not playable. Is that fair to allow you to go on dates on single player but when you hang with your friends in free mode you cant visit those places and have them working. the doors are open but nobody is home.

has anyone noticed this or is their a way to do this with friends on gta that im missing. anyway, sometimes u just dont want to deathmatch and would like to drive around with your friend and go to the bar lol gta style.

this should be changed if its not possible. why let u in the main game then disable it online. hmmm, maybe no one else cares but it kinda ticks me off.
Scarface513
No there isnt a mode that lets yo drink an play games wit friends online. it would be awesome if they did allow it in free mode tho.. jus another gta wish...
Ejay1000
QUOTE(xtiffanyx @ Jun 18 2008, 05:07 AM) [snapback]1448757[/snapback]
my question is if their is a mode on gta4 that friends can hang out and go to the bars or play the bowling games and stuff. i know you can do this on solo mode, but on free mode on multiplayer. none of the hang outs have people and are not playable. Is that fair to allow you to go on dates on single player but when you hang with your friends in free mode you cant visit those places and have them working. the doors are open but nobody is home.

has anyone noticed this or is their a way to do this with friends on gta that im missing. anyway, sometimes u just dont want to deathmatch and would like to drive around with your friend and go to the bar lol gta style.

this should be changed if its not possible. why let u in the main game then disable it online. hmmm, maybe no one else cares but it kinda ticks me off.

No you can't, besides, it might sound good but it would never work. Apart from the tech difficulties there would always be some pot-herb sitting off ready to nail you before your fun begins. Don't forget, there is other software out there for virtual socializing. GTA has never really claimed to be in that market, to be fair.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.