Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Metal Gear Solid 4
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
DiO
Its been a long time since I've posted a topic in here. But I wanna start doing graphics more regularly again. This forum used to be very active and its not so much now.

*tear

Anywho, comments?

Also got a grey border, like it better than the red?

1UP
I love parts an then I hate parts. =(

Boarder feels like eye sore a bit, love the MGS logo area, love most the background except it looks crummy tords the side of sig snakes on, looks like random squared pixels like defaults in the image. It's still totally rad tongue.gif

1 other thing, that idk if it would look better but i don't like how 'guns of the patriots' is cut off at bottom.

ending of MGS4 made me crys :'(

Edit - I think ima try my handat a MGS sig. tongue.gif
DiO
QUOTE(Keep Rollin @ Jun 17 2008, 07:11 PM) [snapback]1448722[/snapback]
I love parts an then I hate parts. =(

Boarder feels like eye sore a bit, love the MGS logo area, love most the background except it looks crummy tords the side of sig snakes on, looks like random squared pixels like defaults in the image. It's still totally rad tongue.gif

1 other thing, that idk if it would look better but i don't like how 'guns of the patriots' is cut off at bottom.

ending of MGS4 made me crys :'(

Edit - I think ima try my handat a MGS sig. tongue.gif

Im going to make the red darker and duller in the border. It has to be a 3px border like that with this new skin because the forums background is dark. I had a 1px black border but you couldnt notice it. And Im just going to cuz and paste anotehr portion of the background over the "crummy tords."

edit

But I like the cut off ness of the logo tongue.gif

/\done
nirvanafrik
im using the default skin, looks nice
Indy
Looks good, only criticism would be the text for D-O. Not enough texture in it, you need a different font or something, make it blend better. Apart from that, brilliant.
DuPz0r
I think it looks pretty cool. I think you've got alot better since you last posted here to lol.

Yeah, the only probs i could pick out would be that i cant make out wether the bg is a photograph with brushes over it, or if its just an abstract design...?

Other then that, its all good.
DiO
I agree about the do text.

The background is just made from smudging with defaults. But I started it with the abstract renders I made in lighwave. I tried making soemthing that looks like peoples C4D renders but they ended up just looking like ass. Its fine though since I had no idea what I was doing. I covered them up with lots of smudging they didnt really do anything.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.