Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This is gonna make me look stupid but...
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
Harrop
I've try searching and can't find anything on it and it might just be because I'm on my works pc, but how do you add an avatar and sig and also change it to what I want it to say where it says like Pickpocket ot Nobody Special or whatever. I know this makes me sound fuckin daft but im not !!! Lol
Ophis-
Hi harrop,

Look at the top left area of the page and there is a group of links, your looking for My Controls which should be the first one at the list of links. Everything you need is in there so browse down the list of options.
Harrop
QUOTE(Liquidice @ Jun 17 2008, 01:02 PM) [snapback]1448590[/snapback]
Hi harrop,

Look at the top left area of the page and there is a group of links, your looking for My Controls which should be the first one at the list of links. Everything you need is in there so browse down the list of options.

Ok thanks, can someone close this now please. locked.gif snf (19).gif
Sheep
Btw it's the top right o_O
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.